+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

shagunarora_

Sep 12, 2019
Hey, I applied to Langara College for PDD in accounting on 19th august for may intake. My agent applied through a website called educationplanner BC so I haven’t received any id password from the college itself. I am worried and don’t know anything about the status of my application. It’s been 19 working days since i applied

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Hey, I applied to Langara College for PDD in accounting on 19th august for may intake. My agent applied through a website called educationplanner BC so I haven’t received any id password from the college itself. I am worried and don’t know anything about the status of my application. It’s been 19 working days since i applied
Hello! I've applied for the same intake and my admission is confirmed. I've applied through the same Education Planner BC portal. All you need to do is, send an email to college about it. You'll get a response. Let me know if you need any assistance as I've been through already ;)

Reactions: shagunarora_

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
They take a long time to send the id and password so u have to wait or contact them directly

shagunarora_

Sep 12, 2019
Hello! I've applied for the same intake and my admission is confirmed. I've applied through the same Education Planner BC portal. All you need to do is, send an email to college about it. You'll get a response. Let me know if you need any assistance as I've been through already ;)
thank you so much for replying i have been stressed for a while, can you tell me the mailing id to whom you sent the mail?

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
thank you so much for replying i have been stressed for a while, can you tell me the mailing id to whom you sent the mail?
You can send an email to ieadmissions@langara.ca and ask them about the application status.

There is an email address of an Indian representative ieindia@langara.ca , who responses the same day but he's out of office until September 22nd. You can send email to the above address.

Melvin026

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone? I defer my october 23 intake to January 2020 intake coz of my medical has additional test which is the sputum collection and re xray after 3 months

Diana Arun

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hii
I reactivated my application for Jan 2020 intake ,since I didn't get available seats for sep intake . Last week I dropped a mail abt the status of my application they told me to gv video online interview ND I have already completed that on 17 the sep , how may days it wil take them to assess ND gv result?? Any idea.

shagunarora_

Sep 12, 2019
It’s been almost 2 months since i have applied for may intake and today my application status for PDD in accounting changed to under review. How long does it take for the offer letter to come?

Daman704

Oct 10, 2019
Did u got ol??