+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Nancykkr

Jan 25, 2018
Hi guys, my account has an update that Admission is offered and they are asking for fees, but I have not received any offer letter.
They have said please submit your fee asap before filling up the cohort. I am really confused about how can I submit my fees without receiving any offer letter.
Can someone please advise?
Thank you

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys, my account has an update that Admission is offered and they are asking for fees, but I have not received any offer letter.
They have said please submit your fee asap before filling up the cohort. I am really confused about how can I submit my fees without receiving any offer letter.
Can someone please advise?
Thank you
did you apply yourself or through an agent?
check preferred email on student information system. you will get to know who is receiving mails from college.

Nancykkr

Jan 25, 2018
did you apply yourself or through an agent?
check preferred email on student information system. you will get to know who is receiving mails from college.
Hi @Jasdeogan , Thank you very much for your reply!
I applied through an agent and my preferred email is his ID itself. So what should be my course of action?
- Wait for my offer letter (through agent or direct from Langara)
- Pay my fees directly without waiting for an offer letter.
- My agent is not helping at all and choosing him was one of the worst decision. He is just asking me to wait, and I am stressed.

Mandeepk08

Jan 20, 2021
Where to find the total fees of any PG program in Langara college? For reference, I want to know the exact amount for web and app development program.

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Where to find the total fees of any PG program in Langara college? For reference, I want to know the exact amount for web and app development program.
I'm also in the same program for may2021 intake. Total tuition for this 15750/Year. This is calculated by 525$p per credit and our program consists of 60 credits with 6 additional credits for optional co-op.

Mandeepk08

Jan 20, 2021
I'm also in the same program for may2021 intake. Total tuition for this 15750/Year. This is calculated by 525$p per credit and our program consists of 60 credits with 6 additional credits for optional co-op.
I calculated that too, but there are some additional charges as well. Let's talk in detail this is my Instagram: whoismandeeep