+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Jatin _123

Sep 26, 2019
Can anyone tell me what's the meaning of req. Waived for admission only as per department! It is showing in my langara application staus in grade 12 maths column!

Kittu_1998

Jul 28, 2019
Any one get offer letter from Langara college for may 2020 intake? Actually i applied for 2020 Post-Degree Diploma: Web & Mobile App (Developer) on 2nd November 2019 but still no reply from college. Please help me.

Reactions: dinesh545

Ggndk

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,
I had applied for may2020 but on 15 nov application Status on my langara ID was changed to..Waitlisted...i chose to defer my application for sep2020 on 21 nov.....but my application status on my langara ID didn't change yet. Anyone? Please help i m worried.

dinesh545

Dec 5, 2019
Any one get offer letter from Langara college for may 2020 intake? Actually i applied for 2020 Post-Degree Diploma: Web & Mobile App (Developer) on 2nd November 2019 but still no reply from college. Please help me.
Same here, I have also applied for the same course on 8th November, but still no reply from college.
Have you received mail from langara college which include langara ID and password?

vedika

Jan 26, 2020
Hey there, I'm Saurabh. I have applied for the post graduate data analytics diploma on 27th December 2018...yester yes i got mail that they deferred to me on January 2020...i reactivate my offer letter for January 2020...Do you know how much time it take to get offer letter after reactovation
heyy, so are now in langara college doing that course? did you get the LOA? i have applied to langara for this same course (PDD in data analytics, sept 2020 intake). iam waiting for my offer letter, but im worried as this course has limited seats. can you tell me or anyone who is enrolled in this course about their entire procedure from application to offer letter to acceptance to the visa and about your experience with course in the class.would be great if someone could help with this.

And also, does langara provide conditional offer letter as im still in the last semester of my graduation degree, and would not get my last sem results until 1st week of may.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
heyy, so are now in langara college doing that course? did you get the LOA? i have applied to langara for this same course (PDD in data analytics, sept 2020 intake). iam waiting for my offer letter, but im worried as this course has limited seats. can you tell me or anyone who is enrolled in this course about their entire procedure from application to offer letter to acceptance to the visa and about your experience with course in the class.would be great if someone could help with this.

And also, does langara provide conditional offer letter as im still in the last semester of my graduation degree, and would not get my last sem results until 1st week of may.
Hi Vedika, I also applied for the same course Sept 2020 intake. My application status is "Application is complete" since 7th Jan, 2020. Is this the same for you?

vedika

Jan 26, 2020
Hi Vedika, I also applied for the same course Sept 2020 intake. My application status is "Application is complete" since 7th Jan, 2020. Is this the same for you?
no actually i am applying through an agent so they applied yesterday only, so i dont know the status of my application.

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019

Yes, Langara does provide with conditional offer letter for data analytics program for september intake only. This has been told to me by Langara representative. My case is same as yours and i am going to apply for PDD Data analytics for september intake day after tomorrow. The problem is i wouldn't be getting my final grades before last week of july! :(

By the way, from which agent are you applying?

vedika

Jan 26, 2020
Yes, Langara does provide with conditional offer letter for data analytics program for september intake only. This has been told to me by Langara representative. My case is same as yours and i am going to apply for PDD Data analytics for september intake day after tomorrow. The problem is i wouldn't be getting my final grades before last week of july! :(

By the way, from which agent are you applying?
Ohh okay, thank you so much ramandeep. I'm applying through rao consultants.

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019
Ohh okay, thank you so much ramandeep. I'm applying through rao consultants.
Okay. What have you done in your bachelor's? If you don't mind in telling which university is yours? I am asking this only to know which university gives final semester results in 1st week of may!

Can you please tell me what all documents have you sent for conditional offer letter? It would be very helpful.

Last edited:

Surnagi

May 20, 2020
Can we deposit 6000 cad once to accept the offer and then another 6000 cad after some time for langara before filling the visa to go under SDS category?

lakshita_99

Dec 4, 2020
hii i applied on 30th oct at langara fr web dev program but not received any letter from them ...only received my id and password......nd its showing docs received under review when will i get my letter any one can hep me pls

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
hii i applied on 30th oct at langara fr web dev program but not received any letter from them ...only received my id and password......nd its showing docs received under review when will i get my letter any one can hep me pls
it took them 4 months to process my application. they are very disorganized. follow up every week