+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Mar 2, 2021
I also got my LOA a few days back just planning for my GIC and most probably next month in April mid I'll lodge my file. what about you?
I m also planning to pay my gic..Hope so i will get it done around march mid.already got medical done. Will you add financial documents like ITRs in your file?

Mandeepk08

Jan 20, 2021
I m also planning to pay my gic..Hope so i will get it done around march mid. already got medical done. Will you add financial documents like ITRs in your file?
okay, good. Yes, we have to attach ITRs also. I'm not very active here if you have any query we can connect on Instagram: whoismandeeep

Mar 2, 2021
okay, good. Yes, we have to attach ITRs also. I'm not very active here if you have any query we can connect on Instagram: whoismandeeep
Yeah sure! Can u please tell me when it is the perfect time to lodge file for September intake..I’m bit worried as again covid cases are rising..so i want to lodge soon. What u think!

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Yeah sure! Can u please tell me when it is the perfect time to lodge file for September intake..I’m bit worried as again covid cases are rising..so i want to lodge soon. What u think!
Apply ASAP, there is no point of delaying application otherwise if IRCC delayed your decision then you will be in big trouble.

Mar 2, 2021
Apply ASAP, there is no point of delaying application otherwise if IRCC delayed your decision then you will be in big trouble.
Thankyou! I’ll try to lodge my file in end of this month..as i have September intake so lodging it too soon is also not good .what u say?

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I was also in same situation as you are now. My intake was May and I had everything ready in November, but my agent suggested to lodge in December. so, we filed visa on 28 Dec. Now, I'm yet to get my final decision and it's been more than two months since my file is is queue. On other hand, Langara is asking students to register for classes and deadline for that is 22 march. For that, either we need final decision which is PPR or Aip or they give an option of application waiver which allows you to register for courses. This has one disadvantages though, which is in case of refusal they will deduct first sem tuition. I hope this makes clear what I'm trying to tell you. Covid Sucks :(

Mar 2, 2021
I was also in same situation as you are now. My intake was May and I had everything ready in November, but my agent suggested to lodge in December. so, we filed visa on 28 Dec. Now, I'm yet to get my final decision and it's been more than two months since my file is is queue. On other hand, Langara is asking students to register for classes and deadline for that is 22 march. For that, either we need final decision which is PPR or Aip or they give an option of application waiver which allows you to register for courses. This has one disadvantages though, which is in case of refusal they will deduct first sem tuition. I hope this makes clear what I'm trying to tell you. Covid Sucks :(
Thankyou for your answer..I’ll try to get it done this month only..don’t worry,they have fastened the PPRs.Processing time is 9 weeks now.Have u thought about deferring it to September?

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone! May I know how long it usually takes to get an admissions offer from Langara College after going through the video interview (if successful)?

anilanjal

Apr 17, 2021
I applied to langara on Feb 15th 2021 for sept intake and on Feb 23 I got my student ID and password with a status "document under review", since then there wasn't any updation in my status. It has been 2 months since I have been applied. So is there any hope about getting offer letter from langara.???

sachinnarang126

Oct 28, 2020
I applied to langara on Feb 15th 2021 for sept intake and on Feb 23 I got my student ID and password with a status "document under review", since then there wasn't any updation in my status. It has been 2 months since I have been applied. So is there any hope about getting offer letter from langara.???
Hi have you got your offer letter?

sachinnarang126

Oct 28, 2020
I have applied on 5th May to Langara college, I haven’t received my student ID yet. Can anyone suggest how much time it will take to process the offer letter?