+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Awesome mate. You really have been very helpful. Appreciate a lot. I might come back with questions though. Thanks again!!!

S0PH1A

Apr 25, 2018
Guys , my application status of Langara college for Jan 2020 is missing documents since 14th August. How long will it take to update it as I have provided it on the same day ?
I had the same problem before I received admission for Jan 2020.
I had submitted the missing documents but the status didn't change for more than 3weeks
All I can say is, DO NOT RESEND DOCS.
They take a long time to update but they eventually will.
...and I must mention, my status went from 'Missing Documents' to a straight decision - 'Admission Granted' so don't fret.

Last edited:

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hello again. I wanna how did you pay fee. Was it done through Western Union or the option provided by the college website? Or any other mode?

Thanks mate!
I just transferred money from my personal bank account to college account that's it. Everything was done through my local bank branch where I have my savings account. It was just a swift transfer.
But you can also go for Western Union money trf. The college website also mentions that.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
I just transferred money from my personal bank account to college account that's it. Everything was done through my local bank branch where I have my savings account. It was just a swift transfer.
But you can also go for Western Union money trf. The college website also mentions that.
That's the issue with me though. Langara doesn't have a bank account, I've checked with Langara and they have asked me to use the modes mentioned in the website. Just to confirm, there is another mode of payment - Online banking and few banks are listed, HSBC, Scotia etc. Did you do it what way? If it's too personal to ask, which bank transferred your money?

Thanks again! I'm going to pay fee today, so I wanna know I'm doing it the right way.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
That's the issue with me though. Langara doesn't have a bank account, I've checked with Langara and they have asked me to use the modes mentioned in the website. Just to confirm, there is another mode of payment - Online banking and few banks are listed, HSBC, Scotia etc. Did you do it what way? If it's too personal to ask, which bank transferred your money?

Thanks again! I'm going to pay fee today, so I wanna know I'm doing it the right way.
They can't say they don't have a bank account..!! Its a big institution. They should have a bank account. Actually Langara's India office guided me throughout the process. They only gave me the college's bank account details. They have an account at Royal bank of Canada. I made a swift transfer from my savings accounts in State Bank of India. Directly from my SBI savings account to college's account in RBC. But yeah SBI will convert the equivalent INR into CAD and then transfer it. Langara India gave me the college's bank account no., swift code, branch name, transit no. and everything. You contact ieindia@langara.ca. They will guide you. Your Langara ID, full name and date of birth will be your identification details when you correspond with them.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
They can't say they don't have a bank account..!! Its a big institution. They should have a bank account. Actually Langara's India office guided me throughout the process. They only gave me the college's bank account details. They have an account at Royal bank of Canada. I made a swift transfer from my savings accounts in State Bank of India. Directly from my SBI savings account to college's account in RBC. But yeah SBI will convert the equivalent INR into CAD and then transfer it. Langara India gave me the college's bank account no., swift code, branch name, transit no. and everything. You contact ieindia@langara.ca. They will guide you. Your Langara ID, full name and date of birth will be your identification details when you correspond with them.
Alright. I will check with them. However, how much time will it take to credit the amount to their account?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Alright. I will check with them. However, how much time will it take to credit the amount to their account?
2-3 working days. Depends on transferring bank. Also transferring bank, that is our local bank and the receiver bank both charged me for transferring and receiving money. So you better transfer some extra amount or else they will deduct those charges from the actual fee amount which you want to pay.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
2-3 working days. Depends on transferring bank. Also transferring bank, that is our local bank and the receiver bank both charged me for transferring and receiving money. So you better transfer some extra amount or else they will deduct those charges from the actual fee amount which you want to pay.
Yes, I'm transferring additional amount. Can I check the status online once I make the payment? I'm just worried if Langara India can be reliable. Sorry man, I am very concerned. I'm transferring a big amount, so wanna make sure it's smooth and safe.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Yes, I'm transferring additional amount. Can I check the status online once I make the payment? I'm just worried if Langara India can be reliable. Sorry man, I am very concerned. I'm transferring a big amount, so wanna make sure it's smooth and safe.
Langara India is reliable. They are Langara college's Indian representatives. I have not had any issues with them..You can''t check the status. But after they receive your amount, they will send you the fee receipt and Letter of Acceptance within 1 or 2 days. And Langara India will ask you for a scanned copy of the swift/wire transfer acknowledgement copy given to you by your bank.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Langara India is reliable. They are Langara college's Indian representatives. I have not had any issues with them..You can''t check the status. But after they receive your amount, they will send you the fee receipt and Letter of Acceptance within 1 or 2 days. And Langara India will ask you for a scanned copy of the swift/wire transfer acknowledgement copy given to you by your bank.
Hey Vishnu. Thanks mate. I just logged Ina dn I can see the amount in Account payment and balance section.

Can we connect on Facebook, if it's ok with you?