+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Wire transfer.. ask the college, they will send you the wire transfer details.
Thanks for responding! If they do, can I pay it by myself or still would require to go to any foreign exchange institute?

Appreciate all your responses mate.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for responding! If they do, can I pay it by myself or still would require to go to any foreign exchange institute?

Appreciate all your responses mate.
Just go to your local bank where you have an account from which you will be paying clg fees. Its better if it is a nationalized bank. Just tell them you want to transfer 17.7k CAD and give them the college wire transfer details. Job done...after that inform the college that you have initiated the wire transfer and also you can send them a scanned copy of wire transfer acknowledgement which bank issues to you.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Just go to your local bank where you have an account from which you will be paying clg fees. Its better if it is a nationalized bank. Just tell them you want to transfer 17.7k CAD and give them the college wire transfer details. Job done...after that inform the college that you have initiated the wire transfer and also you can send them a scanned copy of wire transfer acknowledgement which bank issues to you.
Got it! Hopefully will you see you there for sure man.

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Hey
could anyone answer my query
I had applied to langara for jan 2020 intake but since i had been late in applying (5th july) due to my late results for grad I was waitlisted first and
Now I have been deferred to may 2020 intake
Can anyone tell how much time a deferred application takes to be reviewed and receive a result??

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hey
could anyone answer my query
I had applied to langara for jan 2020 intake but since i had been late in applying (5th july) due to my late results for grad I was waitlisted first and
Now I have been deferred to may 2020 intake
Can anyone tell how much time a deferred application takes to be reviewed and receive a result??
If your application is already reviewed, just about 2-3 weeks. If not, 4-6 weeks. They will tell that it takes 8-10 weeks, but it won't take that much time. I applied on Feb 15th for Sept intake, deferred to Jan intake on March 7th, received offer on April 13th.

Reactions: Saloni Talwar

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hey Vishnu. I've got few questions.

When you apply for Visa, do I need to show funds for 2nd year as well? I will be paying 1st year tuition and GIC. Does 2nd year fund needs to be shown to get Visa?
Usually not needed under sds. 1st year fee and GIC is enough. I submitted 12000 cad fee receipt, 10000 cad gic and 2500 cad extra along with gic..that's it.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Usually not needed under sds. 1st year fee and GIC is enough. I submitted 12000 cad fee receipt, 10000 cad gic and 2500 cad extra along with gic..that's it.
Have you got your Visa? My consultancy told me that I need to show 2nd year funds since this is a 2 year course for Visa. I'm confused.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Have you got your Visa? My consultancy told me that I need to show 2nd year funds since this is a 2 year course for Visa. I'm confused.
I am going for the same program in same college. I showed just the financials I mentioned earlier. Easily got visa approval in first attempt only. I don't know but it may depend on one's overall profile also.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
I am going for the same program in same college. I showed just the financials I mentioned earlier. Easily got visa approval in first attempt only. I don't know but it may depend on one's overall profile also.
Hm, that's weird. I am employed with Deloitte and graduated in 2015, employee since then. Paid the 1st year tuition 17.7k CAD and GIC 10.2k CAD all by myself, no loan taken. I have got additional 10k CAD in my account. Adding more money to show the 2nd year tuition would be a little difficult. -_-

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hm, that's weird. I am employed with Deloitte and graduated in 2015, employee since then. Paid the 1st year tuition 17.7k CAD and GIC 10.2k CAD all by myself, no loan taken. I have got additional 10k CAD in my account. Adding more money to show the 2nd year tuition would be a little difficult. -_-
Your fee receipt and GIC are more than sufficient. If you want you can show your recent 4 month bank statement also.
2015? Then you should make a strong SoP.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
Your fee receipt and GIC are more than sufficient. If you want you can show your recent 4 month bank statement also.
2015? Then you should make a strong SoP.
Yes - My consultancy will be handling it. I'm hope for the best.

I have 6L FD - I am assuming I can submit that?