+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
We will..definitely. Good luck!
Hello Vishnu. I've checked my application status online and it's been updated to 'Admission offered' and asked me to pay the committed fee. However, I've not received any email notification. I'm confused.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hello Vishnu. I've checked my application status online and it's been updated to 'Admission offered' and asked me to pay the committed fee. However, I've not received any email notification. I'm confused.
May be you will get it in a day. The status would have changed yesterday or today may be. Or contact Langara India.

Ahmed05

Aug 27, 2019
May be you will get it in a day. The status would have changed yesterday or today may be. Or contact Langara India.
Thanks for responding. I've got the offer letter. However, the annual fee is 17,700 and minimum required is 12k CAD for SDS. Can I pay the 1st year total amount?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for responding. I've got the offer letter. However, the annual fee is 17,700 and minimum required is 12k CAD for SDS. Can I pay the 1st year total amount?
Its up to you. They will issue fee receipt for the amount you pay. But minimum required is 12k cad for sds. Just once inform them that you are paying 17.7k cad and proceed.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I don't know if mine will be processed as fast as your application... hoping for that. What documents you submitted apart from education, LoA, Ielts, gic and fee receipt, sop, passport copy and medical acknowledgement?

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
I don't know if mine will be processed as fast as your application... hoping for that. What documents you submitted apart from education, LoA, Ielts, gic and fee receipt, sop, passport copy and medical acknowledgement?
Same as yours
Don't panic buddy mine took 18 days after biometric as you already know