+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter authenticity check

Ramadurai

Nov 23, 2020
Dear Applicant,

We congratulate you to be a part of the esteemed company Deoliz Construction This is to inform you, that you have been appointed as a staff of this company. As regard to this, the Deoliz Construction Canada Management has contacted the Home Office here for your visa application and they have appointed immigration personnel in your country over there for the easy acquisition of your visa.

It’s very important you start the visa process now to avoid getting too much crowded because lots of people will apply for a visa once the lockdown is lifted. So make sure you send her email and contact the agent immediately by calling her on the phone with the below detail.

We request you to comply with her and do as directed by her. She is the one that will let you know all the visa processing procedures. Please note that the company will take care of your visa and flight ticket to Canada also note that she will charge Rs.26,000 for your documents registration and her service charges upfront to prove your commitment and readiness to work with our organization. So be informed that you have to bear that before we can pay for your visa fees and flight ticket. All your expenses spent on the visa processing shall be refunded back to you on joining as soon as you submit your expenses report.

We shall book your flight ticket and arrange for a free accommodation at the company estate immediately we confirm from the agent that your documents registration and her service fees is paid. Get in contact with the appointed agent as soon as you receive this letter because you have a limited time to get your travelling documents ready as you are expected to resume here in office as soon as they reopened airports.

Thanks & Regards,

HR Manager.

Mr Ricardo Michelangeli.

Phone: +1 (437) 266-0895

Sivaprasad123

Nov 23, 2020
Dear Applicant,

We congratulate you to be a part of the esteemed company Deoliz Construction This is to inform you, that you have been appointed as a staff of this company. As regard to this, the Deoliz Construction Canada Management has contacted the Home Office here for your visa application and they have appointed immigration personnel in your country over there for the easy acquisition of your visa.

It’s very important you start the visa process now to avoid getting too much crowded because lots of people will apply for a visa once the lockdown is lifted. So make sure you send her email and contact the agent immediately by calling her on the phone with the below detail.

We request you to comply with her and do as directed by her. She is the one that will let you know all the visa processing procedures. Please note that the company will take care of your visa and flight ticket to Canada also note that she will charge Rs.26,000 for your documents registration and her service charges upfront to prove your commitment and readiness to work with our organization. So be informed that you have to bear that before we can pay for your visa fees and flight ticket. All your expenses spent on the visa processing shall be refunded back to you on joining as soon as you submit your expenses report.

We shall book your flight ticket and arrange for a free accommodation at the company estate immediately we confirm from the agent that your documents registration and her service fees is paid. Get in contact with the appointed agent as soon as you receive this letter because you have a limited time to get your travelling documents ready as you are expected to resume here in office as soon as they reopened airports.

Thanks & Regards,

HR Manager.

Mr Ricardo Michelangeli.

Phone: +1 (437) 266-0895
This is extremely fake.

Piyush Gawali

Jan 8, 2021
Hello,
I applied a job posted by a company in LinkedIn and received a call for interview. I gave the interview and the next day I received a whatsapp text message from the same person who took my interview that I have been selected and I should expect my offer letter in 2 days. I received the offer after around 8-10 days. I have searched for the company name however, I did not find any leads. LinkedIn shows people working in that company. Company name is Aerodeluxe which is a travel firm. Offer letter does mentions the address of the company which is 501 Adelaide St. E, Toronto, ON M5A 1N8, Canada. Offer letter also has Reference number AE/HR/P/98763. I don't know how should I verify whether it is genuine. They have not asked me for any money. They just asked me to sign the offer letter and send it back with 2 photographs and copy of passport. Please help me this at the earliest as I have to sign it back within a week.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I applied a job posted by a company in LinkedIn and received a call for interview. I gave the interview and the next day I received a whatsapp text message from the same person who took my interview that I have been selected and I should expect my offer letter in 2 days. I received the offer after around 8-10 days. I have searched for the company name however, I did not find any leads. LinkedIn shows people working in that company. Company name is Aerodeluxe which is a travel firm. Offer letter does mentions the address of the company which is 501 Adelaide St. E, Toronto, ON M5A 1N8, Canada. Offer letter also has Reference number AE/HR/P/98763. I don't know how should I verify whether it is genuine. They have not asked me for any money. They just asked me to sign the offer letter and send it back with 2 photographs and copy of passport. Please help me this at the earliest as I have to sign it back within a week.
Fake. The address is a condo building and Aerodeluxe is a US company. What does the offer letter say. Do they have an approved LMIA so you can apply for a closed work permit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
It's a scam. Don't give them any personal information or documents.

Piyush Gawali

Jan 8, 2021
Fake. The address is a condo building and Aerodeluxe is a US company. What does the offer letter say. Do they have an approved LMIA so you can apply for a closed work permit.
It does mention a Ref number and they said it's a new start up in Toronto. The main branch is in Shanghai, China. They shared the website link as well: www.aerodeluxe.net
I have check the website and the address mentioned in the website is of Shanghai.
I am really not sure whether this is genuine or not.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There's a lot that's rather hilariously fake about that website, including a photo of an old 737 airplane labeled as a 747, but also that the address of their Shanghai-based aircraft services firm is a dim sum restaurant across the street from a Lululemon in Shanghai.

Piyush Gawali

Jan 8, 2021
I asked them for LMIA number however, they replied saying that my job nature is LMIA-Exempt and my visa will be on arrival.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I asked them for LMIA number however, they replied saying that my job nature is LMIA-Exempt and my visa will be on arrival.
What is your NOC be exempt. Have you paid them any money. If they say get it on arrival you need a port of entry letter of introduction that shows that you were approved for a work permit.

Piyush Gawali

Jan 8, 2021
What is your NOC be exempt. Have you paid them any money. If they say get it on arrival you need a port of entry letter of introduction that shows that you were approved for a work permit.
I have not paid them any money. At first they have asked me for sign the offer letter and send them back with 2 photographs and a copy of my passport. After receiving they will going to process further and I have to sign a contract agreement with them. Also as mentioned in the offer letter "An 80% discount of flight cost for your first trip to the job" which means I have to pay 20%.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have not paid them any money. At first they have asked me for sign the offer letter and send them back with 2 photographs and a copy of my passport. After receiving they will going to process further and I have to sign a contract agreement with them. Also as mentioned in the offer letter "An 80% discount of flight cost for your first trip to the job" which means I have to pay 20%.
So fake. If they are paying for flights that is a big red flag. Do not give them a copy of your passport!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Fake. Stay away if you don't want to lose money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a scam. Don't give them any money or share any personal information or identification (e.g. passport). There is 0% chance this is a real job offer.