+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter authenticity check

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
How many days does it take for the GCMS notes request? Please let me know if we can track, I applied a week ago.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How many days does it take for the GCMS notes request? Please let me know if we can track, I applied a week ago.
Normally 30 days but it's taking longer now due to COVID-19.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

sarda12000

Jul 18, 2020
I I received offer letter from booga equipment canada through india consultancy receptive solutions Mumbai. Is booga legit or fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I I received offer letter from booga equipment canada through india consultancy receptive solutions Mumbai. Is booga legit or fake
It's almost certainly fake. If they are offering you free accommodations or food or transportation, then it is fake.

sarda12000

Jul 18, 2020
Hi All,

Please help me to check the authenticity of the offer.

Thanks very much for your interest in Booga Food Equipment Ltd. and for interview over the phone about the Senior Draftsperson position. It was a pleasure to get to know you more and hear in-depth about your professional background and experience.

Overall you performed well in the interview and you clearly have a lot of potential. I’m pleased to announce that we’ve decided to offer you the position of Senior Draftsperson at Booga Food Equipment Ltd. This email will serve as your formal offer. Congratulations!

The salary for this position will be $4408 monthly, which equates to an annual total of $52,896.00 per year. Payments will be distributed monthly by check or direct deposit; No deductions of withholdings. This is a non-exempt position, and you will be eligible for overtime compensation. You will be eligible for various company benefits, including health and dental insurance, accommodation and three course meal plan which are outlined by your agency.

This position is contractual and will be considered as full-time for 24 months, which means you will be expected to provide Booga Food Equipment with 42 hours of work per week. Our standard business hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

You will be entitled to standard federal holidays, plus 80 hours of paid time off (PTO), which can be used at your discretion.

Your employment is a contract based employment, meaning you are not free to resign at any time, for any or no reason, and with or without notice. Similarly, Booga Food Equipment Ltd. will not terminate its employment relationship with you before 24 months, for any or no reason, with or without notice.

You will receive your Employment letter soon.

This email replaces all previous forms of communication as the exclusive, official employment statement. To accept this offer, please coordinate with your consultancy (INDIA – BOM).

We’re looking forward to welcoming you onboard! Should any questions arise, email me at info@booga.ca

Sincerely,

Olivia Wong

Head of Recruitment

Booga Food Equipment Ltd.

www.booga.ca

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks very much for your interest in Booga Food Equipment Ltd. and for interview over the phone about the Senior Draftsperson position. It was a pleasure to get to know you more and hear in-depth about your professional background and experience.

Overall you performed well in the interview and you clearly have a lot of potential. I’m pleased to announce that we’ve decided to offer you the position of Senior Draftsperson at Booga Food Equipment Ltd. This email will serve as your formal offer. Congratulations!

The salary for this position will be $4408 monthly, which equates to an annual total of $52,896.00 per year. Payments will be distributed monthly by check or direct deposit; No deductions of withholdings. This is a non-exempt position, and you will be eligible for overtime compensation. You will be eligible for various company benefits, including health and dental insurance, accommodation and three course meal plan which are outlined by your agency.

This position is contractual and will be considered as full-time for 24 months, which means you will be expected to provide Booga Food Equipment with 42 hours of work per week. Our standard business hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

You will be entitled to standard federal holidays, plus 80 hours of paid time off (PTO), which can be used at your discretion.

Your employment is a contract based employment, meaning you are not free to resign at any time, for any or no reason, and with or without notice. Similarly, Booga Food Equipment Ltd. will not terminate its employment relationship with you before 24 months, for any or no reason, with or without notice.

This email replaces all previous forms of communication as the exclusive, official employment statement. To accept this offer, please coordinate with your consultancy (INDIA – BOM).

We’re looking forward to welcoming you onboard! Should any questions arise, email me at info@booga.ca

Sincerely,

Olivia Wong

Head of Recruitment

www.booga.ca
If you have to ask, you really ought to know the answer.

Assume that all job offers are scams. No Canadian employer offers a "three course meal plan," and if they did they wouldn't need to hire anyone from abroad.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi All,

Sincerely,

Olivia Wong

Head of Recruitment

www.booga.ca
As above totally fake .

Whilst for example if you came to Canada on a closed work permit meaning you can only work for that employer no employer can stop you from resigning. Likewise no employer would offer to keep an employee for 24 months and promise regardless of anything to not fire them if they chose to.

When I went to school a 9 to 5 job over 5 days would be 40 hours but this fake offer claims 42 hours Maybe math has changed since left school

As for accommodation and a 3 course meal employer would not include that.

Even the fancy looking building on the website has a different street number to the address in contact us on the website.

And finally the website domain was only created in 1/2020 another usual sign it is fake.

Last edited:

Jaz149

Jul 20, 2020
recently I received an Email from Richardson International Limited offering job. Here is Agreement text-
This Letter is in regards to your application for a job with Richardson
International Limited, Canada.

*You have indicated your interest to work with us.

We wish to inform you that the board has reviewed your application based
on the information detailed in your resume and your Online Interview
Form.

Read through the attached documents (Agreement Letter) sign and return a
copy back to us.
To enable the company's authorized signatory(s) endorse his/her
signature on your Appointment Letter.
The attached file is an Agreement Letter and not an Appointment Letter.

Note: The delegate will arrive in India from the United Nations (UN)
Canada to meet with all candidates that have received an Appointment
Letter from the company for a face to face Interview.
Submit Signed Agreement Letter, sign and return a copy back to us.

Human Resource Manager
Richardson International Limited Canada.
Connect us on whatsapp +1 647 9317792

"Is this genuine or scam??"

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
recently I received an Email from Richardson International Limited offering job. Here is Agreement text-

Form.

copy back to us.

Human Resource Manager

Scam

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019

Form.

copy back to us.

Human Resource Manager

The United Nations, eh? That's a new one.

As always, if you have to ask if it's a scam, it's a scam.

Aug 3, 2020
Dear Sir,i have applied for a job offer which i found somewhere in News feed.Then i got reply like below..Please help me to check this offer Genuine or fake..

From: scotho word private lives tock farm <scothowordprivatelivestockfarm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 3, 2020, 11:16 AM
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST
Dear, Applicant.

This is to acknowledge your mail and thanks for your interest in working with me, the content of your mail sounds good to me.
I am Dr. Howard Scot Miller by name, a Canadian citizen with a lovely happy family my wife, my daughter and my grandchildren, my wife work with the Canada Missionary Organization based in Yonge Street,Canada .and my daughter work with one of the largest bank in Canada, ( Reserve Bank of Canada ) as a transaction officer.

I am a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) here in Nixon Street, Ingersoll. With over 25 years of veterinary clinical, research and teaching experience in Canada and Latin America, and i also supervise our Livestock Farm but right now i got lots of commitments and am most often get my hands occupied, it is imperative for me to get a worthy assistant urgently who will monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm house activities..
I deals with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes much of my time, such as:.
Animal charities such as the RSPCA
Royal Army Veterinary Corps (RAVC)
Government agencies...

As the livestock farm Assistance, you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and supervising the Livestock Farm house. It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any worker absences do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as i may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up around to see things by herself anytime you require her attention..
At present am having two boys and a lady working in the Livestock Farm house and my daughter supervised.
The employment information and conditions are as follow:

******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******
A) A private furnished self apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family here in Canada.
B) Free feeding and Medical care will be provided.
C) Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D) Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E) A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working in the farm house from 7am to 12noon in the morning and from 2pm to 7pm in the evening.

SALARY:
Monthly basic salary will be $8,600.00 CAD at start, with allowance of $700.00 CAD for your weekly up-keeping.
Total Gross Salary $9,300.00 CAD monthly and will be paid directly to your personal Account.

NOTE:- If i finally decided to employ you as my farm house Assistance supervisor, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the CIC Immigration Department here in Canada and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in Canada and join duty.
I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the Lawyer and the CIC Immigration Services, and also i'll take care of any expenses involved over here while you will apply for your visa yourself over there in your country once your application is already approved from here.
And you will be paid for three months' upward salary immediately after the confirmation of your work permit visa approval over there in your country to enable you to arrange yourself and family before coming over here in Canada to resume duty.
All you need to do is let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so we can discus further on next action and I want you not to waste time in responding to any mail you received from me.. All other formalities once we complete your visa application will be taking care of by me as your employer, such as your work permit visa fee, flight ticket and preparation of accommodation.

Please do understand that am doing this because i urgently need a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined.
Get back to me with the copies of your international passport data page and a recent passport photograph if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered so we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer.
Once i received your response along with the required documents, I will forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will send to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein.

I will wait to hear from you again for further action.
Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Howard Scot Miller DVM
Tel: +1-(343)700-6023
Home Address:-273 pharmacy Ave Scarborough On Mil 3E9, Canada.
*********THE ATTACHMENT IS MY FARM PHOTO*******

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010