Designation of Appointment: Project Manager
Approval Date: 14/04/2021
Joining Date: 30/07/2021
Passport No: U1016381
Address: 602,B1,Unnathi Woods,Anandnagar, Kavesar,G.B.Road, Near New Horizon
Scholar School, Thane Maharashtra 400615
Dear Applicant,
We the Halfib Construction Management Canada are pleased to make this
announcement to you as one of the selected employees to work here with us in Halfib
Construction Canada.
On this date you are to report at 9:30am to the Human Resources Department at
the company premises, where you will be provided with other information on Halfib
Construction Company.
Your job commences immediately after the one (1) month orientation program for new
foreign employees is completed to enable you to adopt our system of operation. Please
note that you shall receive your three (3) month’s upfront salary during the new
employee’s orientation program. Interview is not required due to the above One (1)
month orientation program for new employees.
Should you accept this job offer, per company’s policy you'll be eligible to receive the
following: • Salary: Monthly Net starting salary of $6,800.00 CAD (Six Thousand Eight
Hundred Canadian Dollars) paid in biweekly instalments by your choice of cash, cheque
or direct transfer to your salary account. (This salary is take home monthly or weekly
salary depend on your choice whether monthly or weekly basis). Salary increases will be
negotiated to take effect at the beginning of each renewal period.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
EMPLOYMENT/OFFER LETTER
Halfib Construction 303-19100 Airport
Way Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0E2 Canada
Email: career@halfib.com
Tel: +1 (437) 266-0895
www.halfib.com
Employees Personal And Position Details. Job location: Canada
Name: Sanjay Santosh Likhar
Designation of Appointment: Project Manager
Approval Date: 14/04/2021
Joining Date: 30/07/2021
Passport No: U1016381
Address: 602,B1,Unnathi Woods,Anandnagar, Kavesar,G.B.Road, Near New Horizon
Scholar School, Thane Maharashtra 400615
Dear Applicant,
We the Halfib Construction Management Canada are pleased to make this
announcement to you as one of the selected employees to work here with us in Halfib
Construction Canada.
On this date you are to report at 9:30am to the Human Resources Department at
the company premises, where you will be provided with other information on Halfib
Construction Company.
Your job commences immediately after the one (1) month orientation program for new
foreign employees is completed to enable you to adopt our system of operation. Please
note that you shall receive your three (3) month’s upfront salary during the new
employee’s orientation program. Interview is not required due to the above One (1)
month orientation program for new employees.
Should you accept this job offer, per company’s policy you'll be eligible to receive the
following: • Salary: Monthly Net starting salary of $6,800.00 CAD (Six Thousand Eight
Hundred Canadian Dollars) paid in biweekly instalments by your choice of cash, cheque
or direct transfer to your salary account. (This salary is take home monthly or weekly
salary depend on your choice whether monthly or weekly basis). Salary increases will be
negotiated to take effect at the beginning of each renewal period.
Fake

Jacklin@0209

Apr 20, 2021
Reference to your Cv and copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document Form . You are advise to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfy with the terms and condition,do Fill Up The Columns with your Information and Sign the agreement paper and send it to me via my email address.
Upon Confirmation of the signed copy,i would be contacting the Immigration Officer here to register your documents to secure your work permit and visa.I would urge you to hurry up the process, as i will need you to resume work on Time because of commitment and schedule.
We have gone through your profile and qualifications, with reference to Online/Email Interview you had with us,we are pleased to Offer you Employment in the Company as ( CUSTOMER SERVICE ) because of your Educational background. Your Job Descriptions shall be made known to you after Arriving at the company full monthly salary will be paid to you . In this mail again there is an attached Document Contract Agreement Form and Benefit , which you have to print out, sign and return it back to us Immediately for other Official Endorsement.
The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is Accepted by you and dully sign and Return back to the same email.
Best Regards ,
Russell k Girling.

Can you please confirm is it real or fake. Can i sign the contract mentioning for 3years ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Reference to your Cv and copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document Form . You are advise to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfy with the terms and condition,do Fill Up The Columns with your Information and Sign the agreement paper and send it to me via my email address.
Upon Confirmation of the signed copy,i would be contacting the Immigration Officer here to register your documents to secure your work permit and visa.I would urge you to hurry up the process, as i will need you to resume work on Time because of commitment and schedule.
We have gone through your profile and qualifications, with reference to Online/Email Interview you had with us,we are pleased to Offer you Employment in the Company as ( CUSTOMER SERVICE ) because of your Educational background. Your Job Descriptions shall be made known to you after Arriving at the company full monthly salary will be paid to you . In this mail again there is an attached Document Contract Agreement Form and Benefit , which you have to print out, sign and return it back to us Immediately for other Official Endorsement.
The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is Accepted by you and dully sign and Return back to the same email.
Best Regards ,
Russell k Girling.

Can you please confirm is it real or fake. Can i sign the contract mentioning for 3years ?
It's fake. Hopefully you didn't pay anything.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Best Regards ,
Russell k Girling.

Fake.

Ray31

Sep 24, 2021
Your Name Has Been Shortlisted Among The Lucky Candidates Who Successfully Pass Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET Application Process, We Appreciate Your Interest And Willingness To Work In Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET. We Have Gone Through Your Profile And Your Qualifications Have Made Us To Offer You The Position Of An (Supervisor Of FORTINOS SUPERMARKET)

In This Mail There Is An Attached Document Called The Contract Agreement Letter, Which You Have To Print Out Cooler, Sign And Return It Back To Us Immediately For Other Official Endorsement. Remember That You Have Only Few Weeks Of Enrollment Into Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET With All The Legal Formalities Being Completed Including The Visa/Work Permit Processing Period.

Note: You Are To Make Sure That Your International Passport Is Ready For Process Of Visa/Work Permit, With Highly Skilled Migrant Permit (Hsmp) And Other Relevant Documents With The Assistance Of Our Coordinator In The Canadian Embassy In Your Country. Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET Will Provide Free Flight Ticket And House Accommodation. Though All The Expenses Incurred During Employees Traveling, Document Procurement Will Be Reimburse Within Five Days Upon Submission Of All Their Receipt Of Expenses.

Print Out This Document And Sign If You Agree With The Terms And Conditions There In After Reading It And Send It Back To Us For Office Use, Awaiting To Receive This Agreement Letter Dully Sign As Soon As Possible.

Thanks And Regards,

I received this offer and I am not sure it is genuine or fake. Can anyone help me with this?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Your Name Has Been Shortlisted Among The Lucky Candidates Who Successfully Pass Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET Application Process, We Appreciate Your Interest And Willingness To Work In Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET. We Have Gone Through Your Profile And Your Qualifications Have Made Us To Offer You The Position Of An (Supervisor Of FORTINOS SUPERMARKET)

In This Mail There Is An Attached Document Called The Contract Agreement Letter, Which You Have To Print Out Cooler, Sign And Return It Back To Us Immediately For Other Official Endorsement. Remember That You Have Only Few Weeks Of Enrollment Into Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET With All The Legal Formalities Being Completed Including The Visa/Work Permit Processing Period.

Note: You Are To Make Sure That Your International Passport Is Ready For Process Of Visa/Work Permit, With Highly Skilled Migrant Permit (Hsmp) And Other Relevant Documents With The Assistance Of Our Coordinator In The Canadian Embassy In Your Country. Our FORTINOS SUPERMARKET Will Provide Free Flight Ticket And House Accommodation. Though All The Expenses Incurred During Employees Traveling, Document Procurement Will Be Reimburse Within Five Days Upon Submission Of All Their Receipt Of Expenses.

Print Out This Document And Sign If You Agree With The Terms And Conditions There In After Reading It And Send It Back To Us For Office Use, Awaiting To Receive This Agreement Letter Dully Sign As Soon As Possible.

Thanks And Regards,

I received this offer and I am not sure it is genuine or fake. Can anyone help me with this?
It's fake. It's always fake.

Always.

Reactions: Ray31

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Thanks And Regards,

Of course it is fake. What makes you think it is even real?