+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
No, pal. My file fell into the black hole.. i.e. London VO... they are still catering to July AoR, some August.. and Few early October.. On avg they take complete 6 months to process... I'm 4 months past AoR... and in London VO group I'm still "newbie"....I did get notes and no red flags raised by Agent at CIO.. file was transferred for workload redistribution and I got screwed in the process. My eligibility was reset to not started and Security had not even started as of mid Jan ... so God knows how long it will take.. according immitracker i've crossed even worst case scenario to receive PPR :p Canadian dream is fading away...
You and me both have almost the same timelines.... AOR October 10, MEP Oct 26 and NA2 Oct 27... been stuck at London office since November 22 when my doc status was changed to No additional documents needed and since then there is not a single update in my account.. My file is collecting dust in LVO... its so frustrating... BG is still NA2.. Do let me know if you have any update in your account...

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
You and me both have almost the same timelines.... AOR October 10, MEP Oct 26 and NA2 Oct 27... been stuck at London office since November 22 when my doc status was changed to No additional documents needed and since then there is not a single update in my account.. My file is collecting dust in LVO... its so frustrating... BG is still NA2.. Do let me know if you have any update in your account...
Will do.. Few mid september AoRs got PPR yesterday.. so hopefully they will be touching October files next month..

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@Ganiroy @kjabbar
Just had a word with my agent and he says mine as well changed to IP2..
However, he said they are still waiting for a day to confirm as there could be a technical glitch as all the files that my agent has processed has some or the other update...

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Hello guys.
Mine has also changed to IP2 (AOR October 13). Does this mean that all documents have been approved and eligibility has passed?
Though, Review of additional documents is still: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello guys.
Mine has also changed to IP2 (AOR October 13). Does this mean that all documents have been approved and eligibility has passed?
Though, Review of additional documents is still: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
As @sandhu2012 mentioned, I suggest you to wait for one day and see if the status were really updated and not because of some technical glitch. And so far I know, if the BC is IP2, ideally Documents review should have completed, but not sure though. @kjabbar @sandhu2012 please confirm...

Reactions: aliagha