+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
@Ganiroy @kjabbar
Just had a word with my agent and he says mine as well changed to IP2..
However, he said they are still waiting for a day to confirm as there could be a technical glitch as all the files that my agent has processed has some or the other update...
@ Sandhu.. I agree that a lot of applicants moved to IP2 last day but hopefully this is not a technical glitch.. please update us as u get feedback from ur agent..

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
As @sandhu2012 mentioned, I suggest you to wait for one day and see if the status were really updated and not because of some technical glitch. And so far I know, if the BC is IP2, ideally Documents review should have completed, but not sure though. @kjabbar @sandhu2012 please confirm...
Ideally for an IP2.. Additional docs should be 'we don't require additional docs'or 'NP' which confirms that document review is completed..

@aliagha what's ur local visa office..

newbieuser

Oct 31, 2016
Hi,

I am an Inland CEC applicant and my AOR was received on October 6th, 2017. Below is the status of my application currently:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It has been in this state since the end of Nov 2017. I have seen other applicants on this forum mention that their application is in IP2 or NA2 status. But I am not able to determine what my application status is based on these details. Could anyone please specify as to what my application status is?

Also, I have tried reaching out to CIC through the web-form but got a generic reply that the application is still under the normal processing time so we cannot provide more information. Is there any other way I can get more information?

Thanks.

YANYAN67

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,

I am an Inland CEC applicant and my AOR was received on October 6th, 2017. Below is the status of my application currently:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It has been in this state since the end of Nov 2017. I have seen other applicants on this forum mention that their application is in IP2 or NA2 status. But I am not able to determine what my application status is based on these details. Could anyone please specify as to what my application status is?

Also, I have tried reaching out to CIC through the web-form but got a generic reply that the application is still under the normal processing time so we cannot provide more information. Is there any other way I can get more information?

Thanks.
I am exactly same as you!!! My AOR dated on Oct 23, and my BG status keeps in "we are processing" since Nov 27.

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
Hi,

Thanks.
Hey Bro,

You are in IP2 :):). Unsure why you haven't received the golden mail by now:confused::confused:. Try contacting CIC via phone....you can search the number on Google;);)

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Application moved to IP2 (I think)
AOR- Oct 28, 2017
Additional documents submitted- Nov 1, 2017
Background check - NA- Nov 7, 2017
Background check- We are processing your background check - March 1, 2018

FSW-Outland

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Application moved to IP2 (I think)