28-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Email
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
to request where your application is.
Include your application details such as Fullname, Application number and date of birth
Hey I want to thank-you again for giving me this email to contact. They replied me in 2 days saying that my application was approved on Jan 3rd 2018. But, I never received the email. Finally yesterday cic ottawa sent me the CoPR email and details for sending passports for stamping PR visas.

I am so grateful to you. Thank-you again.

To all Oct. AOR 2017 applicants, please email cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca; maybe your file might be approved long ago and you might not have received any updates.

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hey I want to thank-you again for giving me this email to contact. They replied me in 2 days saying that my application was approved on Jan 3rd 2018. But, I never received the email. Finally yesterday cic ottawa sent me the CoPR email and details for sending passports for stamping PR visas.

I am so grateful to you. Thank-you again.

To all Oct. AOR 2017 applicants, please email cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca; maybe your file might be approved long ago and you might not have received any updates.
You are very welcome. I suspected that was the case when I read your earlier post. Congratulations!!

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Guys,
My medical went to being reviewed from passed on Monday . now its updated as passed again. You think it will be a glitch ?
AOR Oct 22
medical passed OCt 23
IP2 jan 13, 2018
mdeical results being reviewd feb 26
medical passed feb 28
PPR - still waiting
CEC inland applicant.
Does anyone had the same situation? pls help each other here

abhijeets13

Jul 10, 2015
HI Guys,

I have taken so much from this platform; and from wisdom of the seniors. I have made it to the other side this on 26-02-2018. I am sharing my timelines for your reference.

PNP - Ontario, FSWP - Outland, NOC 4164

May 19 2017 - NOI from Ontario
July 24 2017 - Nominated by Province
July 27 2017 - Nomination Accepted
August 2 2017 - ITA
October 6 2017 - AOR
14 November 2017 - Medical Passed
05 February 2018 - IP 2
12 February 2018 - PPR
19 February 2018 - Passport Submitted at VFS Delhi by Hand
20 February 2018 - Passport forwarded to Canada Visa office
23 February 2018 - Passport received back by VFS Delhi office
26 February 2018 - Passport collected by self, in-hand

This journey is quite interesting for me and expect for you as well. I am happy and nervous as I progress in it. Now, the planning for shifting to Canada is under work. I am planning to land in Toronto, ON sometime in Early June 2018.

Following up all the relevant threads and posts to be well acquainted with the Landing and the early settlement phase!
Hope to see you all on the other side soon!!

I wish you all a Happy and prosperous Holi!

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
HI Guys,

I have taken so much from this platform; and from wisdom of the seniors. I have made it to the other side this on 26-02-2018. I am sharing my timelines for your reference.

PNP - Ontario, FSWP - Outland, NOC 4164

May 19 2017 - NOI from Ontario
July 24 2017 - Nominated by Province
July 27 2017 - Nomination Accepted
August 2 2017 - ITA
October 6 2017 - AOR
14 November 2017 - Medical Passed
05 February 2018 - IP 2
12 February 2018 - PPR
19 February 2018 - Passport Submitted at VFS Delhi by Hand
20 February 2018 - Passport forwarded to Canada Visa office
23 February 2018 - Passport received back by VFS Delhi office
26 February 2018 - Passport collected by self, in-hand

This journey is quite interesting for me and expect for you as well. I am happy and nervous as I progress in it. Now, the planning for shifting to Canada is under work. I am planning to land in Toronto, ON sometime in Early June 2018.

Following up all the relevant threads and posts to be well acquainted with the Landing and the early settlement phase!
Hope to see you all on the other side soon!!

I wish you all a Happy and prosperous Holi!
Hey Bro,

Many many congratulations to you :).

Don't be nervous and enjoy the phase, all will go well as per Gods Grace:):)

All the best and happy holi to you as well.

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I got my ppr today, AOR 7th October. I am married with two children. It was stated that I should upload a copy of my passport and a place was created in the submitted document section. Please, is this the case for principal applicants with dependants? Thank you in anticipation of your respones

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
Please I need your candid advice on this. My husband is currently studying in the UK haven gotten a scholarship after AOR. Now that I just got ppr, please do you think he should send his passport to me through dhl and I send that of everyone in my family together or should I send am email to cic informing them. Or better still should he come back home to submit the passport and leave after the passport has returned? Please I need your opinion. Thank you.

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Please I need your candid advice on this. My husband is currently studying in the UK haven gotten a scholarship after AOR. Now that I just got ppr, please do you think he should send his passport to me through dhl and I send that of everyone in my family together or should I send am email to cic informing them. Or better still should he come back home to submit the passport and leave after the passport has returned? Please I need your opinion. Thank you.
Ask CIC via email if your husband can submit the passport to a UK VO for printing. Explain your reasons. CIC usually agrees to this. You both can submit passports in the countries where you are. Mark the email URGENT in the subject line. Good luck.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, I just got an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) to submit by passports in 30 days. This is strange, since, my account still shows processing. Earlier cic has only communicated via online account and never sent direct emails. Is this PPR?

Last edited:

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
So, I just got an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) to submit by passports in 30 days. This is strange, since, my account still shows processing. Earlier cic has only communicated via online account and never sent direct emails. Is this PPR?
Congratulations. Yes that is!

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Please share your timeline and stream

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
Ask CIC via email if your husband can submit the passport to a UK VO for printing. Explain your reasons. CIC usually agrees to this. You both can submit passports in the countries where you are. Mark the email URGENT in the subject line. Good luck.
Thank you very much for this reply.

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
How much time does CIC take to reply back to email.? I mailed them asking about status of my application 2 days ago but they just sent automated response.. No answer yet