+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

rithvikgv

Dec 14, 2017
Hello guys,

I got my eAOR on Oct 1 and am waiting for IP2 and PPR. In the meanwhile, could someone add me to the WhatsApp group? ( The forum doesn't seem to be allowing me to post my number here. So I can DM it if contacted.)

stss

Jun 5, 2016
Hi guys,

My profile got updated today to "no additional docs required". BG status is "we are processing your BG check". I guess this is IP2.
I'm CEC inland, AOR 31st October, MEP 17th Nov. ADR submitted 18th Nov (FBI PCC).

Does this mean my R10 is complete? I'm asking since I'm yet to apply for BOWP. My current OWP is good until mid-March..

Thanks!

jeanrick

Apr 15, 2017
Hey everyone,
I got a message today from CIC stating that they haven't received all of my medical exam results. I followed up with a call to the physician and it turns out that they did not submit all of them. They have done so now.

Is there any way for me to contact CIC to let them know that the update was done? Or do do I just wait? The email from CIC said that the documents must be received within 14 days from today but I don't see any way of providing an update.

Thanks!

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
Hey everyone,
I got a message today from CIC stating that they haven't received all of my medical exam results. I followed up with a call to the physician and it turns out that they did not submit all of them. They have done so now.

Is there any way for me to contact CIC to let them know that the update was done? Or do do I just wait? The email from CIC said that the documents must be received within 14 days from today but I don't see any way of providing an update.

Thanks!
i had the issue too. I contacted my physician and he told me he would upload my documents. I dont know how to contact CIC to let them know the requirement have been met

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys,

My profile got updated today to "no additional docs required". BG status is "we are processing your BG check". I guess this is IP2.
I'm CEC inland, AOR 31st October, MEP 17th Nov. ADR submitted 18th Nov (FBI PCC).

Does this mean my R10 is complete? I'm asking since I'm yet to apply for BOWP. My current OWP is good until mid-March..

Thanks!
PPR is on your way in a week ! ! Congratulations in advance ! !

I received PPR mail on second day after their message of"No Additional Documents needed"

Reactions: stss

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
Hey everyone,

Thanks!
Even though my signature status says Medicals Passed, I am not certain it is because i havent receive anything from CIC to confirm it.

Lharde

Nov 11, 2017
Hi,
My application is currently on NA2 and my husband is the principal applicant. The documents and international passport i submitted bear my maiden name but i just renewed my passport which reflects a change of name to my husband's surname. Do i need to do anything to notify them (IRCC) of the change in the names on my passport pending PPR and if yes, kindly advise on what steps to take.

Thank you.

Canim5555

Jul 8, 2017
PPR is on your way in a week ! ! Congratulations in advance ! !

I received PPR mail on second day after their message of"No Additional Documents needed"

I don’t know about how you can say PPR will be in next week .I was on 20th Nov in ip2 and 22nd Nov no additional docs needed ,still waiting for ppr brother.May be each case is different.But I wish everyone here will get ppr soon .

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
I don’t know about how you can say PPR will be in next week .I was on 20th Nov in ip2 and 22nd Nov no additional docs needed ,still waiting for ppr brother.May be each case is different.But I wish everyone here will get ppr soon .
For CEC inland PPR waiting time is longer as most of the applications are going for telephone landing instead of PPR.

sahil001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
punjab
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in same situation ip2 and no document required since December 1