+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

rithvikgv

Dec 14, 2017
Can someone add me to the October AOR WhatsApp group as well? please let me know who the admin is so I can communicate my number... nine-eight-four-one-five-six-six-one-one-nine (India)

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
eAOR October 13th. Called cic yesterday. Says I still need to get criminal, security and eligibility verified. It was the same when I called them 4 weeks ago. I have little concern over my eligibility as I might be short 2 weeks for 2 years work exp in canada. What do you guys think? Is it bad?

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Mine is also stuck at NA2 however documents required change to 'we dont require any further documents' which indicates eligibility review is completed..do check urs as well
That's good news.. Mine I am waiting still for some change in the status

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello Guys,
Quick updates from my case.
Profile got updated yesterday stating that additional documents are reviewed and you do not need additional documents.
Background Check: We are processing your background check.

Today I got the "Golden Mail" of "Ready for Visa".

Total 65 days from AOR.

Thanks for the continuous support guys and heartiest wishes for all who are in the process of receiving PPR soon.
Great News... Best of Luck

Reactions: Snehal24

Tanzy

Dec 15, 2017
eAOR October 13th. Called cic yesterday. Says I still need to get criminal, security and eligibility verified. It was the same when I called them 4 weeks ago. I have little concern over my eligibility as I might be short 2 weeks for 2 years work exp in canada. What do you guys think? Is it bad?
Nope ots

Tanzy

Dec 15, 2017
Nope, it isn't bad as you are eligible even if you have 1 year of work experience as That is my case. Further what do the updates on your profile look like? In the BBC section and additional documents? Mine went to no additional documents required last week

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Nope, it isn't bad as you are eligible even if you have 1 year of work experience as That is my case. Further what do the updates on your profile look like? In the BBC section and additional documents? Mine went to no additional documents required last week
I actually needed 2 year exp to be eligible for the ITA. I only had 411 points with 1 year exp. I clamied work exp starting from aug after graduation whereas I had only applied for my work permit on sept 3rd.. so more or less 2- 3 weeks contradiction. I was still working tho. Its just that I was on my studdy permit.
About your que regarding changes in my profile, I wish I would have been able to tell you but I cant as I did it through an immigration consultancy. Regret it big time now.

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
So by Aug 2017 I had 2 years of work exo and it automatically got uodated in my ee profile. I wasnt actually expecting an ITA. Graduated on min aug 2015 and started working right away. Was part time for couple.months because of imolied status issue but my Record of employment states my start and end dates and doesnt specify part time part. Plus I satisy over 3200 hrs part too. What are my chamces of passing eligibility? Is it comolicated??

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
I am at IP2 since 6th Dec. Yesterday I notice my ADR changes to " The documents you provided have been uploaded" from " we do not need additional documents"
Any idea what it means?

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
I am at IP2 since 6th Dec. Yesterday I notice my ADR changes to " The documents you provided have been uploaded" from " we do not need additional documents"
Any idea what it means?
What is your Background Check status? I think, based on the message, you will receive your PPR mail either today or in next week for sure.

Congratulations in advance ! !