+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hi guys

i am in NA 2 stage from 7th . I had emailed cpc Otawwa on 20Th Nov and 27th Nov but no revert on status of application status, really worried now.

If file is moved to Local office then do they avoid to revert on email?

I am planning to apply for gcms notes. Request your advise on case
Nothing to worry dude.. mine also at NA2 since 8th Nov.. recently docs status change to 'we dont require any further docs'.

Hope we will move to IP2 soon and get Golden email..

sahil001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
punjab
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under CEC
AOR October 20th
Medical Pass Nov 8

No Update after November 8th

You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The Process is very slow and I have no idea about IP1, NA and IP2 what are these status?
I thought they just directly send Passport request. when Background check is completed.

Last edited:

samtack77

May 16, 2012
Mine is also stuck at NA2 however documents required change to 'we dont require any further documents' which indicates eligibility review is completed..do check urs as well
How are you sure eligibility review is completed. My own is also staying "we don't require another documents". I have been in Na2 since Nov 9....AOR is Oct 19th

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
How are you sure eligibility review is completed. My own is also staying "we don't require another documents". I have been in Na2 since Nov 9....AOR is Oct 19th
That I have learned from experience members..Obviously not 100% sure.. have you checked your Visa office...

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Hello mates

My timeline is as the following:
- AOR: Oct 13th
- ADR (Travel History): Oct 26th - submitted: Nov 1st
- IP1: Oct 28th
- Medical Passed:Nov 4th
- NA2: Nov 9th

Now I'm stuck in NA2 since Nov 9th. Anybody have an idea what is being checked in NA2 that have been taking this long for me?

Reactions: slimdyvva

samtack77

May 16, 2012
That I have learned from experience members..Obviously not 100% sure.. have you checked your Visa office...
OK... I sent mail to Ottawa using that popular format, still no reply till this moment. There was an auto reply stating that they now respond to "CSE" only. Is there other ways to know this?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
OK... I sent mail to Ottawa using that popular format, still no reply till this moment. There was an auto reply stating that they now respond to "CSE" only. Is there other ways to know this?
Another way is to call CIC and get the status update but I would suggest to wait for some time and than if required trigger

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hello Guys,
Quick updates from my case.
Profile got updated yesterday stating that additional documents are reviewed and you do not need additional documents.
Background Check: We are processing your background check.

Today I got the "Golden Mail" of "Ready for Visa".

Total 65 days from AOR.

Thanks for the continuous support guys and heartiest wishes for all who are in the process of receiving PPR soon.

Reactions: Omnamo

Mpvzla

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
Has anybody from IP2 Nov 24th received anything?
Hello Guys,
Profile got updated yesterday stating that additional documents are reviewed and you do not need additional documents.

Total 65 days from AOR.

Thanks for the continuous support guys and heartiest wishes for all who are in the process of receiving PPR soon.
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Snehal24

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hello Guys,

Total 65 days from AOR.

Congrat. Cec?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

Total 65 days from AOR.

Hi,
Congratulations. R u FSwo or CEC?