+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Well, just to update my application status - I am in IP2 as my BG status changed from NA to In progress.

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
u will soon get PPR email..

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
u will soon get PPR email..
Thanks. If going by your application speed, I should get the PPR email by tomorrow. If not, sometime next week which by itself is pretty fast.

Reactions: shanitin14

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
IP2 would be my bet
I think it was ip1 because it still says
We are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements.
Also my BG status changed from in progress to not applicable on nov14
I think it will again go to in progress again after NA2
I could be wrong tho.. because it will be too early for my application to be in NA3 right now as my aor is oct 28 only.

Tobenfrost

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Everyone.

Glad to see everyone making progress. I am a silent observer on the forum.

I have a query.

I received PPR on 31st October 2017 (AOR Oct 5, 2017). I submitted my Passport (alongwith my wife's) through vfs to Islamabad VO on 2nd November 2017.
Except the update of my processed visa being forwarded to Canadian Embassy on 3rd Nov 2017, there hasn't been any update on the vfs portal till date. My CIC portal is also showing IP2 message that was visible before the PPR request.

Kindly advice on what could be the reason for delay? Or is this a normal processing time for the visa stamping?

I have tried calling VFS but to no result. The phone call does gets past the recordings.
Can anyone please answer my query? Experts and Senior members kindly enlighten me on this.

jimmyz

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Sharing my timeline so far

CEC inland
AOR Oct 20
MEP and IP1 Nov 7
NA2 Nov 9
Stuck in NA2 since then

Anyone similar to my timeline changed to IP2 or got PPR? Thanks

Reactions: Canim5555

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I think it was ip1 because it still says
We are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements.
Also my BG status changed from in progress to not applicable on nov14
I think it will again go to in progress again after NA2
I could be wrong tho.. because it will be too early for my application to be in NA3 right now as my aor is oct 28 only.
in my application .." IP2 says "We are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements." its IP2

eranman

Jun 19, 2015
it seems they are processing applications,,, Aor and date wise also if yu have sibling or spouse in canada you will be processed earlier imo