+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Abid_Rana

May 4, 2014
HI,

My AOR was 11th of oct; and i came through OINP; Still no update on profile. Does it take longer than usual for PNP programs?

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Guys,
I have a query. My AOR is 6th Oct (FSW-O) and I got Medicals passed on 18th Oct... On 19th Oct, I moved to IP1 and received an ADR for my wife's FBI PCC which is still to be submitted. I checked my account today and saw the status for my background check as "We are processing your Background Check"... I thought this was the status in IP2... Does this mean that IP1 is already cleared or it is otherwise?
Please help in understanding this.

Thanks
IP2

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys,
I have a query. My AOR is 6th Oct (FSW-O) and I got Medicals passed on 18th Oct... On 19th Oct, I moved to IP1 and received an ADR for my wife's FBI PCC which is still to be submitted. I checked my account today and saw the status for my background check as "We are processing your Background Check"... I thought this was the status in IP2... Does this mean that IP1 is already cleared or it is otherwise?
Please help in understanding this.

Thanks
i am also stucked at same stage and i also just noticed that i am in ip2 even though i have not submitted my fbi pcc yet. wen did ur package reach fbi? my package reached fbi on 5th oct.

eranman

Jun 19, 2015
Nope buddy.. Any update from your side?
Hello Ms Snehal and hi davesh
i dont get after decent speed ,why are we stuck in limbo ??
do you have any updates if someone has got a ppr or any development in application process
Are they even processing October AOR

Last edited:
Reactions: Snehal24

Abid_Rana

May 4, 2014
HI Guys,

I didn't find the option to mention visa refusal in my application; is it essential as i get refusal two times back in 2008 one for Toronto and Belgium visit. If it is essential then how can i update them?

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thanks @andy108,

Hi,

Was hoping you might be able to offer some insight as to why there is such a huge disparity between processing times of eAPR's under the various programs: FSWO, CEC and PNP (FSWO being processed the fastest and PNP the slowest)
Thanks

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
HI Guys,

I didn't find the option to mention visa refusal in my application; is it essential as i get refusal two times back in 2008 one for Toronto and Belgium visit. If it is essential then how can i update them?
It's under the statutory questions section of your eAPR online application.