+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Tobenfrost

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Everyone.

Glad to see everyone making progress. I am a silent observer on the forum.

I have a query.

I received PPR on 31st October 2017 (AOR Oct 5, 2017). I submitted my Passport (alongwith my wife's) through vfs to Islamabad VO on 2nd November 2017.
Except the update of my processed visa being forwarded to Canadian Embassy on 3rd Nov 2017, there hasn't been any update on the vfs portal till date. My CIC portal is also showing IP2 message that was visible before the PPR request.

Kindly advice on what could be the reason for delay? Or is this a normal processing time for the visa stamping?

I have tried calling VFS but to no result. The phone call does gets past the recordings.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi,
could any please tell at what stage my application is it. My timeline is ,
CEC
AOR 25 Sept and
MEP 17 OCT
Since than it say my Background check in progress.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa today , it says my application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa. So does it mean that my background check is complete?
Your case is fast. I'm Aug 31 AOR CEC still at ip 1.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi, just want to get those with same status in this loop so we can share status.
My medical passed on 23 OCT, but somehow background check is still not started whereas some applicants have that updated to in progress immediately after medical passed.

Anyone has the same issue? any update?
Im Aug 31 AOR, still background not started yet.

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Could you please add me to the group, E-AOR on 17th Oct. And I am on NA3 background status.

Okundaiye

Feb 9, 2017
Guys,
I have a query. My AOR is 6th Oct (FSW-O) and I got Medicals passed on 18th Oct... On 19th Oct, I moved to IP1 and received an ADR for my wife's FBI PCC which is still to be submitted. I checked my account today and saw the status for my background check as "We are processing your Background Check"... I thought this was the status in IP2... Does this mean that IP1 is already cleared or it is otherwise?
Please help in understanding this.

Thanks
Hi
Does your application says your action is needed? And also is ur ADR showing we need more docs to continue processing your application?

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hello Ms Snehal and hi davesh
i dont get after decent speed ,why are we stuck in limbo ??
do you have any updates if someone has got a ppr or any development in application process
Are they even processing October AOR
I think, they have rapidly processed some October AOR applications. But as such, they are now back on their normal time framework, so we will need to wait for around 3-4 months at least to get the final answer from IRCC.

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think, they have rapidly processed some October AOR applications. But as such, they are now back on their normal time framework, so we will need to wait for around 3-4 months at least to get the final answer from IRCC.
AOR 24th just got PPR...

Just hang on..

Reactions: Snehal24

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
Well, just to update my application status - I am in IP2 as my BG status changed from NA to In progress.

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

svaradan

Oct 13, 2017
Hello everyone, can anyone help me understand which stage this is?
Inland applicant
Got my AOR on Oct 28th
Med passed- nov 10th
BGC- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any additional information.
Is this IP1?
Also can someone please send me link for whatsapp group
IP2 would be my bet