+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone, can anyone help me understand which stage this is?
Inland applicant
Got my AOR on Oct 28th
Med passed- nov 10th
BGC- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any additional information.
Is this IP1?
Also can someone please send me link for whatsapp group

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Same as mine. Medical passed in same time frame and we received mail to pay RPRF. But once we submitted receipt, no change in status at all. "Background check not started and we will let you know once we start." since October 28.

It will take time.
hi snehal, any update ...

Reactions: Snehal24

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
Request your help with a few queries that I have related to Medicals.
1. I just have an ITA and understand that CIC sends out a request for medicals post AOR. Can I still go ahead and get the medical done?
2. Where do I upload the receipt shared by the medical centre on the CIC website.
3. Any specific things to be kept in mind wrt the data entered by medical centre (EE number, ITA details etc.)

Any suggestions where to get the medicals done in Mumbai (Lilavati or CDC?)
Any pointers would be really helpful.

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
Dear all,
1. I just have an ITA and understand that CIC sends out a request for medicals post AOR. Can I still go ahead and get the medical done?
2. Where do I upload the receipt shared by the medical centre on the CIC website.
3. Any specific things to be kept in mind wrt the data entered by medical centre (EE number, ITA details etc.)

Check here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone, can anyone help me understand which stage this is?
Inland applicant
Got my AOR on Oct 28th
Med passed- nov 10th
BGC- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any additional information.
Is this IP1?
Also can someone please send me link for whatsapp group
It looks like it is IP1

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Dear all,
Your ITA copy will serve as request to get medicals done. Just take that to the Medical centre

You should upload the receipt while creating your PR application post ITA (the place where you will upload passports and PCC's etc)

Medical centre will help you with all the details , they would have done this several times

tarunk

Oct 30, 2017
I submitted my AOR on 20th OCT 2017

My Application Status Shows like this . Can Anyone help identify what stage I am in

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I submitted my AOR on 20th OCT 2017

My Application Status Shows like this . Can Anyone help identify what stage I am in

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It seems like NA2 ..

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello everyone,

Please share if any one know that at what stage proof of funds or job details or other documents assessed? is it IP1 or IP2 stage?

zyzz_jatt

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
none
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014 paper based
IELTS Request
30-9-2017 (7.0 overall)
File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Interview........
no idea
VISA ISSUED...
processing at VFS chd
Aor 26th oct
Cec
Medical passed nov 6

What is the whats app group ?

Akjola2016

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone have Your action is required under the PR application.

I have submitted since 17th Oct but up till now no medical passed