+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

spider18

Dec 5, 2018
I got an email last Friday to attend the virtual citizenship ceremony and then got another one today with the exact same details. Did anyone else get 2 emails with the exact same details (it wasn't rescheduled).

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
ECAS says decision made. Looks like I'll see an update on my LPP in a few days. Can anyone tell me what the usual timeline is?

Last edited:

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
I have completed my test 110 days ago.
I had called in IRCC to know my processing visa office. I got test invite from Calgary office but the IRCC is saying my file is in Sydney.

Is LPP processed by Sydney office and then transferred back to local office(Calgary in my case)?

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
I have completed my test 110 days ago.
I had called in IRCC to know my processing visa office. I got test invite from Calgary office but the IRCC is saying my file is in Sydney.

Is LPP processed by Sydney office and then transferred back to local office(Calgary in my case)?
As far as I know, all citizenship applications go to Sydney and then the test link is sent by an office closer to the applicant

mws87

Aug 3, 2016
My BG check and LPP are all comoleted. They were marked completed last Sunday. I still have not received any further update on the oath ceremony or invite. Wondering if its typical that once everything is marked completed - the invite for oath takes time. Any estimate how long it usually takes for IRCC to invite for oath after all checks complete?

drabkha

Jun 14, 2023
Today I had my interview. It was friendly and pleasant. The officer asked for my passport, PR card, Driving license & health card. She wanted to see the original copy of my police clearance. I had several travel outside of Canada, so explained a bit. She checked my LPP and told me everything seemed clear. She also mentioned three Zoom oath sessions will take place in July, and I will receive the email two weeks before that session. Hope that helps if anyone in this situation.

Reactions: nsrk and mws87

azzokhalifa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2022
Today I had my interview. It was friendly and pleasant. The officer asked for my passport, PR card, Driving license & health card. She wanted to see the original copy of my police clearance. I had several travel outside of Canada, so explained a bit. She checked my LPP and told me everything seemed clear. She also mentioned three Zoom oath sessions will take place in July, and I will receive the email two weeks before that session. Hope that helps if anyone in this situation.
Was it online or in person ?