App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Thanks for your response. We were able to speak to agent this morning. And we guessed right, there is an issue. My husband has to retake his test.
Good to know. We learn something new from each others experiences on this forum every time. Hope everything goes well with your husband's test this time. All the very best to him.

Reactions: Nelliez

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Any one stuck in security and still waiting since submitted FP on May 28 , my criminality passed a week after but still security in process , wonder how long it take to be cleared

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
I have got an email from West email address on Friday finally after waiting for 5 months asking for any schools i attended during the physical presence calculator i submitted - no dates were mentioned in the letter they sent me.

I replied with all my education certificates starting 10th grade to Engineering, WES, IELTS etc. Email size was around 10-15 mb, not sure if that will cause a problem for them to receive it though.

In my application, i haven't mentioned anywhere about attending a school during last 4 years. I am working since the first day i landed!!

Does any one know why they are asking for it?

maryms23

Jul 29, 2018
Mine is 150 days since my test was marked completed
123 days from test completed Feb 27th, no progress since ghost updated on March 2nd. I called the ircc but just got generic response from the agent that application is still under review and is still within the processing timeline..

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
We will celebrate Canada Day tomorrow as a Canadian. :)

E-certificate received today.

Good luck to everyone! :)

alfadvin

Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone,

Is it typical for the LPP to be marked as completed without any changes in the citizenship tracker status indicating a decision has been made? On June 14th, my LPP was marked as completed, but there has been no update to the citizenship tracker status, which still shows that the application is in progress. I submitted my application online.

Citizenship
  • Application sent: 15 Oct 2022
  • AOR: 25 Oct 2022
  • BG Check Completed: 20 Jan 2023
  • Test Invite / Taken / Completed: 2 Mar / 10 Mar / 13 Mar 2023
  • Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions completed: 14 Jun 2023
I received an update regarding my Citizenship oath today, and you can find the updated timeline here. However, I have not yet received the official invitation email, and I'm uncertain whether the ceremony will be conducted in person or online. I'm curious to know if anyone knows the specific point in the process when I can request an e-certificate instead of a physical one.

Citizenship
Application Type: Online and Individual
  • Application sent: 15 Oct 2022
  • AOR: 25 Oct 2022
  • BG Check Completed: 20 Jan 2023
  • Test Invite / Taken / Completed: 2 Mar / 10 Mar / 13 Mar 2023
  • Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions completed: 14 Jun 2023
  • Tracker update: 16 Jun 2023
  • Citizenship oath update: Jun 28, 2023
  • Citizenship oath tracker update: Jun 30, 2023
  • Scheduled for Citizenship oath: Jul 10, 2023

vancity_gt

Jun 6, 2023
LPP completed on June 27th.
Citizenship ceremony not started
Hi, I saw from the tracker that you are from Victoria. Was your office the Vancouver office? Very few LPPs processed in June in Vancouver, so hoping that ours is also processed.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Anyone from the October '22 group, whose file is still stuck in BG check? Mine is stuck in security! What do they look for in security checks? Please share your experiences.
Are you still waiting for security , my security started in May so total two months how about you