+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

sgk99

Mar 4, 2018
Nothing yet mate.. is it possible to share the email address from where you received the email ?
i got it from CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca

looks like you will be able to send an email to this mailbox. Here are the instructions i got in an automated reply from this mailbox.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to identify yourself. In order to process your request without further delay, you need to provide the following information: Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI). Without these details, your request will not be actioned.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
i got it from CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca

looks like you will be able to send an email to this mailbox. Here are the instructions i got in an automated reply from this mailbox.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to identify yourself. In order to process your request without further delay, you need to provide the following information: Name, Application Number and/or Client ID Number (UCI). Without these details, your request will not be actioned.
Thanks a ton!

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Sent an email to them just now, keeping fingers crossed ! Hope someone looks at it and responds.. I am getting quite nervous and worried!

sgk99

Mar 4, 2018
Sent an email to them just now, keeping fingers crossed ! Hope someone looks at it and responds.. I am getting quite nervous and worried!
I understand. It is too close to comfort at this point. Hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I called IRCC today and seems like I have been scheduled for an in-person ceremony.. However, the agent told me she has informed the office that I have not received the oath invitation email yet, hopefully comes through in the next day or so

Reactions: Jojo!86 and sgk99

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I called IRCC today and seems like I have been scheduled for an in-person ceremony.. However, the agent told me she has informed the office that I have not received the oath invitation email yet, hopefully comes through in the next day or so
Just got my email oath invite! Phew, thanks everyone for your support! surprised to see i was chosen for in-person ceremony! excited!

Reactions: sgk99 and chavoshi

chavoshi

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Just got my email oath invite! Phew, thanks everyone for your support! surprised to see i was chosen for in-person ceremony! excited!
Congratulations :)
I do hope/wish ours also would be in person…

This might also be due to the ‘Immigration Week’ which is from 22 to 28 May.

Reactions: Sapru

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Test taken since Feb 4, marked as complete Feb 9. Since then the silence on my application is deafening!!! Vancouver are yall sleeping???!!! Anyone else on the same boat?
Me. Waiting on LPP since March 10th. People in my timeframe from Vancouver are getting oath invite. Just curious are you out of Canada now? I am trying to find a pattern (if there is any). I am out of Canada at this point.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Test taken since Feb 4, marked as complete Feb 9. Since then the silence on my application is deafening!!! Vancouver are yall sleeping???!!! Anyone else on the same boat?
I am into the same boat. It feels like our citizenship files are with one officer and he has gone to Hawaii for an year long vacation :rolleyes:

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Same. Kinda regretting applying online now. It feels like paper apps are generally progressing much faster than online.
I feel that too- I had wrong understanding that Online applications would be faster as they have to maintain or do less paperwork for it. It seems its the other way around, may be IRCC has less computer savvy people who works on citizenship files.