+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
For those who gave tests and are awaiting next steps, by any chance is your processing office Scarborough (one can know his/her processing office from the email ID that sent the test invite)?

Reactions: Helipatel42

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
For those who gave tests and are awaiting next steps, by any chance is your processing office Scarborough (one can know his/her processing office from the email ID that sent the test invite)?
Gave test on Feb 19 and marked completed on Feb 20, no progress whatsoever till now. Received test invite from Hamilton. However, when I called IRCC, the agent mentioned that our processing office is CPC Sydney.

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi All

I have a oath scheduled on 27th May but I haven't received the oath invitation email yet.
I called ircc this morning they said they may not have sufficient time to send the email.
Processing is at Mississauga.

Does anyone else scheduled for 27th May 2023 received the invitation.

Thanks

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
I've got a question I hope one of you can answer. I initially used a representative to file a paper application for this process. When it was time for me to take the test in March, I was asked to change my contact details/email address and I did it, and completed the test. Does this mean that any further communication will come to me instead of the email the representative had provided? I'm in the same boat as the people who completed their test in March and haven't received an update since. March 15th to be exact.

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Yes mine is Scarborough (not sure why, I live in Mississauga). Waiting for an update since March 31 (when it updated my test result)

Reactions: sibnadian

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
Mine says DN Cit SCR Scheduling so it must be Scarborough as well? Makes sense for me because that's where I'm located. No update since March 15th.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
I've got a question I hope one of you can answer. I initially used a representative to file a paper application for this process. When it was time for me to take the test in March, I was asked to change my contact details/email address and I did it, and completed the test. Does this mean that any further communication will come to me instead of the email the representative had provided? I'm in the same boat as the people who completed their test in March and haven't received an update since. March 15th to be exact.
Not clear. Who asked you to change your contact details / email address ? .

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
The link to the citizenship test can only be sent to the email address on file. When I clicked on the link for the test invite, I was told that the email address in my application was my representative's and I had to change it to get the actual test link. My test status says completed and I passed, but I haven't heard anything since.

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
This happened after I clicked on the notice to appear for the test. It required me to enter my UCI and application number along with the email address on file. When I entered my personal one, it said it was incorrect and my representative gave me the address they'd used. That's when I got the link to complete my test. I passed, and this was on March 10th. No update since the 15th.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
This happened after I clicked on the notice to appear for the test. It required me to enter my UCI and application number along with the email address on file. When I entered my personal one, it said it was incorrect and my representative gave me the address they'd used. That's when I got the link to complete my test. I passed, and this was on March 10th. No update since the 15th.
To answer your question - whatever the latest email address you have on file with CIC is where all the communication would come. So in your case, it would be your email id and not your rep. There are many in the same boat waiting for update after passing test in Mar with no updates since then including me (i mean for my wife's application).