+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Just managed to create profile in the status tracker too, over a week after AOR.

Status is "In progress" now. Admin please help update the tracker.
Ghost update: December 16, 2022

Anyone knows what this means? Still in progress for all except test and ceremony.

Application history still stays "Application Filed" only.

Reactions: sibnadian

maryms23

Jul 29, 2018
after 3 webforms I finally received a sensible reply & was able to register for the tracker.
AOR Nov. 10th // currently just in progress.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should be able to continue using our services without further difficulty. Please try again.

To prevent errors, please clear your browser cache before every new attempt.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and please let us know if you experience further technical difficulties.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Guys, Thank you very much for reading through this and helping me with my situation, I am beyond grateful.

Hope you have a wonderful day and happy holidays :)

Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1,118
Application: Single
Application sent: October 21, 2022
AOR: November 7, 2022

I am trying to register for a status tracker using https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register and it has been more than a month but I keep getting the below error, has someone else faced the same issue, do you have any solution ?
Correct these errors:
I had such error for ~5 days since AOR Dec 13. Now it lets me proceed to the second page, but I'm getting an error there: I press Send Code button, but nothing happens after and I see error message in Chrome Dev Console: "error happened during the reset password lambda". This error occurs 3rd-4th day for me.
I've sent webform with detailed info. I hope they will send me a code to create a password :)

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
after 3 webforms I finally received a sensible reply & was able to register for the tracker.
AOR Nov. 10th // currently just in progress.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should be able to continue using our services without further difficulty. Please try again.

To prevent errors, please clear your browser cache before every new attempt.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and please let us know if you experience further technical difficulties.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Hi.
When did you send your first webform and when did they respond? I can't register. Apparently, I'm experiencing some another problem :)
I've sent webform today about my case.
My AOR Dec 13.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I had such error for ~5 days since AOR Dec 13. Now it lets me proceed to the second page, but I'm getting an error there: I press Send Code button, but nothing happens after and I see error message in Chrome Dev Console: "error happened during the reset password lambda". This error occurs 3rd-4th day for me.
I've sent webform with detailed info. I hope they will send me a code to create a password :)
Yup I get the same issue. I guess I’ll be stuck in the situation until their system does the next mass update. All their webform responses are automated and I doubt they read anything of what’s sent.

pkp123

Dec 1, 2022
Dear friends,
I got AOR email yesterday.
We 3 family members.
Paper Application: received Oct 31 2022
AOR: Dec 19 2022 for all three family members.
Excel tracker updated.

I have a question. In my AOR there is a mistake in my name, instead of First-Name Middle-Name Last-Name,
my name is written as First-Name Last-Name Last-Name.

How should I contact CIC to change my name to First-Name Middle-Name Last-Name.

Other family members' names written correctly in AOR as First-Name Middle-Name Last-Name.

Please guide me how should I contact CIC and correct my name.

Thanks.