+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I'm OCT 23 applicant, and I received AOR and biometric request in March...however, I'm still waiting for my work permit.

Reactions: dreamscanadian

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
We are so angry how come Nov and Dec applicants can receive AOR? It's totally UNFAIR and REDICULOUS! We have been waiting for more than a year as we first submitted in March but it returned in October so we submitted it again immediately. My husband has already unemployed for 2 years. He has no care card and we keep on paying for the health insurance and also expensive car insurance premium because of his visitor status. Last year he waited for more than 6 months for the visitor record only. If we still receive nothing in these 2 months, he has to apply for the visitor record again! We also have to pay for the visitor record! IRCC should waive all the extra cost (like visitor record application fee) incurred because of their delay and horrible working ways. The long waiting time makes us burning lots of money. Everyday just keep on checking the email and mailbox frequently. We are going to have mental problem soon.
Yeah. What the heck is going on? Do you think it's worth calling and asking or would the call centre people not know?

saladdd

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah. What the heck is going on? Do you think it's worth calling and asking or would the call centre people not know?
I did call them but the only thing I knew is my application is still on their hand. But I will keep on checking mailbox to see if it will be returned or not since it is still not processing yet. Do anyone know what's going on with them? This is TOTALLY UNFAIR. People who came late can be served first. I think everyone will be angry right? I am so disappointed with the government.

Staceylbp

May 20, 2021
Hi all! Just wanted to chime in as I also applied in October and still haven't received my AOR. Starting to get anxious but makes me feel better knowing some of you are in the same boat!

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
We are so angry how come Nov and Dec applicants can receive AOR? It's totally UNFAIR and REDICULOUS! We have been waiting for more than a year as we first submitted in March but it returned in October so we submitted it again immediately. My husband has already unemployed for 2 years. He has no care card and we keep on paying for the health insurance and also expensive car insurance premium because of his visitor status. Last year he waited for more than 6 months for the visitor record only. If we still receive nothing in these 2 months, he has to apply for the visitor record again! We also have to pay for the visitor record! IRCC should waive all the extra cost (like visitor record application fee) incurred because of their delay and horrible working ways. The long waiting time makes us burning lots of money. Everyday just keep on checking the email and mailbox frequently. We are going to have mental problem soon.
Yeah, I had to be very careful not to be sick because I don't have social insurance covered in Quebec. I have received my AOR and even the CSQ request letter (an extra step for Quebec applicants). You should call them.

InderDeol

Apr 26, 2019
Hi y’all!

I got the medical request today. Did anyone else got the request? If yes did you get to book the appointment? I’m trying since morning, everything is booked till August. They are booking for September now. Kinda worried.
I’m Oct 22 applicant.

Kindly update!!

ACCL

May 11, 2021
Hi y’all!

I got the medical request today. Did anyone else got the request? If yes did you get to book the appointment? I’m trying since morning, everything is booked till August. They are booking for September now. Kinda worried.
I’m Oct 22 applicant.

Kindly update!!
Hi,

I am an 13-Oct-2020 applicant and the last update was on 24-May-2021. Luckily, we had provided the medical examination results upfront since we had to do it already for another application. The website says “Medical passed”.

Good luck with your medical. You need to keep trying to get an earlier appointment. It seems many people are over booking.

Thanks.

Arctichare

Mar 28, 2021
Hi y’all!

I’m Oct 22 applicant.

Kindly update!!
Where do you live?

InderDeol

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

I am an 13-Oct-2020 applicant and the last update was on 24-May-2021. Luckily, we had provided the medical examination results upfront since we had to do it already for another application. The website says “Medical passed”.

Good luck with your medical. You need to keep trying to get an earlier appointment. It seems many people are over booking.

Thanks.
Hey Thanks for replying!!

Great if you’re already done with the medical.
I also got the appointment for Friday, May 28th. It’s an hour drive from where I live but I would travel anywhere to get it done!! Already pissed with the late processing. I was hopeless to get any date in coming couple a months since all of them are fully booked. But got lucky!

Keep us posted if anything!

Reactions: dreamscanadian

Arctichare

Mar 28, 2021
I’m in Brampton. Got the appointment in Cambridge this Friday luckily!! How about you? Got the medical done yet?
Ahhh I wish!!! Still waiting for that AOR and it's really getting annoying. But now I'm a bit worried since you mention there's no clinics available for the medical that this PR is really gonna drag on forever..
I'm glad you've managed to get the appointment! Congrats!!:)
Did you call many clinics? I'm in Toronto, also wouldn't mind to travel to get it done. If I ever get that AOR...