+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Chuffy

Jul 21, 2021
Yes, it's the reason as others have rightly submitted. Wait and watch the trends after the supposed lifting of restrictions in September before acting.
If you won't mind, kindly share the day your medicals got passed. Thank you.
My medical assessment was done on August 17

Chuffy

Jul 21, 2021
I have the same status change today. Does the application status also say " we are processing your application. We will send you an update...." instead of previously showing "you have cleared your medical exam on xxx date"?
Yes it says " we are processing...." Instead of medicals passed

Reactions: modish.mink

Chuffy

Jul 21, 2021
I have a question on G C M S notes .... My friend in Canada will apply on my behalf ... Should he fill the form online and send it or print it manually and sign it?? If you have any guide, please share ...

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I have a question on G C M S notes .... My friend in Canada will apply on my behalf ... Should he fill the form online and send it or print it manually and sign it?? If you have any guide, please share ...
you first fill the form, print it, sign it, scan it and then send it to you friend

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
Aor-October 2020 express entry after bc pnp inland
I’m still waiting, is anyone else in same case. Applied before or after me and got there’s . Please help me guys I’m starting to get depressed please. Iv also heard that these files are on hold, is it true?
Thankyou.

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone,
Aor-October 2020 express entry after bc pnp inland
I’m still waiting, is anyone else in same case. Applied before or after me and got there’s . Please help me guys I’m starting to get depressed please. Iv also heard that these files are on hold, is it true?
Thankyou.
I'm in the same boat - aor oct 2020 BC PNP inland. I keep ordering new case notes every month but still nothing in my file has been touched since January 7th :( My depression about it is starting to turn into serious frustration. We paid a fortune for the PNP program and for what? To just be put aside and forgotten about apparently...

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Thankyou so much for replying at least I know now that it’s not only me. It’s crazy people now are getting their copr in like 1-2 months and we have spent hell lot of time and got nothing yet.

Pretom Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
@legalfalcon , I need your suggestion regarding the following two things:
1) my wife is the primary applicant and I have applied as spouse. In our application, my wife claimed points for her job experience but I didn't claim any points for it as my experience is not Canadian job experience. Although, we both mentioned our job experience in the experience section. I left my current job and this month is the last month of my job there. Can you please suggest, as a spouse, whether I need to raise an webform to inform IRCC that I left the job?

2) our medical will expire on 28th September, 2021. Should we raise an webform asking for suggestion regarding this or we have to do nothing.
Please suggest.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , I need your suggestion regarding the following two things:
1) my wife is the primary applicant and I have applied as spouse. In our application, my wife claimed points for her job experience but I didn't claim any points for it as my experience is not Canadian job experience. Although, we both mentioned our job experience in the experience section. I left my current job and this month is the last month of my job there. Can you please suggest, as a spouse, whether I need to raise an webform to inform IRCC that I left the job?

2) our medical will expire on 28th September, 2021. Should we raise an webform asking for suggestion regarding this or we have to do nothing.
Please suggest.

1. No. Since you do not get any points any change of employment for the dependent spouse is insignificant for the application.

2. See #13,190

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
@legalfalcon or any one who can guide...
Sir I got LMIA approved job in early 2020 and FSW-O AOR since fall 2020.
If I visit my sibling in Canada for 2-3 months with FSW pending, will it have negative impact?
Is it necessary to only go with PR or work permit if you have LMIA approved job?

P.S. I was just concerned they might say if came to Canada why not started job via work permit. I didn't want to pause my Indian job before PR confirmed. I hope that it is not a concern?

DonDinod

Aug 16, 2021
Hey folks,

FSW-O, cor Denmark, aor 8 oct, 2020

Eligibility. passed
security: empty
criminality: passed
info sharing: complete

Anyone with same timeline, what is your status and progress, any chances of ppr soon?
Mine is the same
AOR: Oct 7 2020
Eligibility: Passed
security: Empty
criminality: Passed
info sharing: Complete.
VO: Ghana.
When your security is empty it means it is passed, that is what some people told me because if they've not started Security , they will write it there and if it is in progress they will also indicate it.

Reactions: requiemforadream

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hey folks,

FSW-O, cor Denmark, aor 8 oct, 2020

Eligibility. passed
security: empty
criminality: passed
info sharing: complete

Anyone with same timeline, what is your status and progress, any chances of ppr soon?
Congratulations on ur clearance. Same status since March 2021. 5 months past. No PPR. A complete stagnation.

Reactions: blackknight12