+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
True. But i think I’m at the verge of breaking down.
Lol.. I "lol" not not because I'm heartless or whatever but do because I don't even know how to console a fellow in distress. I left Canadavisa a long while as I was losing my sanity. Just came back here in search of any ray of hope I can use, more so that September is just a matter of days away.
Take care buddy. I believe it will end well.

Just stay hopeful while keeping your fingers crossed.
"No one knows tomorrow"..
And for the "No one knows tomorrow" from my initial response above. It came from Asa's No-One-Knows -a song on my playlist which I listen to often to soothe my frayed nerves, and also, which coincidentally I was listening to at the time I replied your post then. :)
Give that a try and I bet you'll feel better thereafter.

All the best!

Last edited:

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
I have no idea. However I called them and was informed that medicals are sometimes requested when the current one is valid for 6months or less.
Hello madam/sir. Once read your post on another forum about being sent remedicals despite having about 5months left on the current one. Have you been able to get another done yet?

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Hello madam/sir. Once read your post on another forum about being sent remedicals despite having about 5months left on the current one. Have you been able to get another done yet?
Yes I did back in June. Passed in June as well.

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hi guys, I had my medicals passed on Dec 3, 2020. should I get re-medicals done or will I get a request from IRCC again?

McGillU

May 18, 2020
Lol.. I "lol" not not because I'm heartless or whatever but do because I don't even know how to console a fellow in distress. I left Canadavisa a long while as I was losing my sanity. Just came back here in search of any ray of hope I can use, more so that September is just a matter of days away.
Take care buddy. I believe it will end well.

And for the "No one knows tomorrow" from my initial response above. It came from Asa's No-One-Knows -a song on my playlist which I listen to often to soothe my frayed nerves, and also, which coincidentally I was listening to at the time I replied your post then. :)
Give that a try and I bet you'll feel better thereafter.

All the best!
Hi,
I know exactly what you’re talking about. I often come here to have some moral support. I mean, the endless wait is crippling, anyway. Let’s just hope we all receive it soon.

Reactions: Jaybye

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
i would suggest to wait for a request as many of the medicals are being extended without a need to re do them, specially if you are an inland applicant
HI, I am a CEC-Outland. AOR 10th Oct, Medical passed : Dec 10th 2020
I received a request from CIC ti redo medicals only for my spouse in the month of June and I have completed
No answer from then