Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
D

Deleted member 994371

Has anyone tried calling IRCC recently? It seems like they have changed the menu of the call. Now, they don't have an option to talk to an agent regarding the status of your application. Apparently, they want us to use the webform now to know the status of our application.

Instead of asking for the application number, they ask you for the UCI number.

After that they have three things on the dial menu:
1. To talk to an agent to replace a document or report a missing immigration document
2. To report immigration fraud
3. To know about coronavirus measures.

Earlier it had a menu button to know the status of your application. They have removed that option now.

If anyone one of you has recently called them and talked to an agent regarding the status of your application with the new call menu, I would really appreciate if you could tell me how you did that.

Last edited by a moderator:

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Has anyone tried calling IRCC recently? It seems like they have changed the menu of the call. Now, they don't have an option to talk to an agent regarding the status of your application. Apparently, they want us to use the webform now to know the status of our application.

Instead of asking for the application number, they ask you for the UCI number.

After that they have three things on the dial menu:
1. To talk to an agent to replace a document or report a missing immigration document
2. To report immigration fraud
3. To know about coronavirus measures.

Earlier it had a menu button to know the status of your application. They have removed that option now.

If anyone one of you has recently called them and talked to an agent regarding the status of your application with the new call menu, I would really appreciate if you could tell me how you did that.
Hi, I called last monday, yes they have changed the menu. Now you need to enter your IUC number.
Otherwise it is almost the same, 1 if you have question about your PR.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Good Morning everyone. It is 9 am, Vancouver's time. Any update today? Please share for October Aor.

• Sad
Reactions: amosi
D

Deleted member 994371

Good Morning everyone. It is 9 am, Vancouver's time. Any update today? Please share for October Aor.
I managed to talk to an agent on the IRCC and oh boy did I find a cranky one. After putting me on hold for few minutes, he came back and told me you had called a month ago as well. He refused to tell me the status of my application and told me to repeat my previous status which I got to know last time.

After I repeated my previous status, he said why did you call if you already know the status. He told me to check the website next time. I would check the damn website buddy if it had something meaningful on it.

I wanted to say some words to him but I don't know what kind of power they hold over my application.

All I wanted to know was if my eligibility had conclusively passed.

Someone, please reassure me it's all going to be worth it in the end. :rolleyes:

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I managed to talk to an agent on the IRCC and oh boy did I find a cranky one. After putting me on hold for few minutes, he came back and told me you had called a month ago as well. He refused to tell me the status of my application and told me to repeat my previous status which I got to know last time.

After I repeated my previous status, he said why did you call if you already know the status. He told me to check the website next time. I would check the damn website buddy if it had something meaningful on it.

I wanted to say some words to him but I don't know what kind of power they hold over my application.

Someone, please reassure me it's all going to be worth it in the end. :rolleyes:
feel sorry for you. Their responsibility is providing customer service. They are hired to answer our questions.
It's ridiculous how he treated you. but nothing we can not, it's IRCC. Lmao

Reactions: mapple007

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I requested GMCS through IRCC on Feb 20, when do I expect the notes to come? Thanks guys.
When I ordered with ircc in December I waited like 40/50 days. When I ordered with cbsa in February I waited like 40/45 days. Almost the same time.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020

Really, that is their job. Next time ask him if the call is recorded. Tell him you take your time to call and you were put on hold and the least he could do is to give updates. Even there is no update. And I don't think they have any power but they do write in your file that you called.

Reactions: mapple007

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Received second GCMS today. Had ordered it in feb. File has not been touched after Jan 8. Security still not started.