+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

chaz_dance

Jan 14, 2021
At least your Eligibility is passed which is the main part of application.
So your Criminality still in progress?
Yeah I am happy the eligibility was passed! Criminality and Security not started, info sharing in-process according to GCMS

U1King

Aug 11, 2020
How do you manage to talk to an agent? I am in Canada and every time I called, an automatic response is just giving me the same answers that are provided on the web. It is almost impossible to talk with a real agent. Any help would be appreciated.
You call at 7:54am EST and it will be connect you to the agent exactly at 8:00 am. This is how I used to contact them. It worked all the time.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Criminality not started? How is that possible?
Criminality usually starts before Eligibility.
Not necessarily, the officers can either start criminality first or take the normal route of conducting criminality after eligibility is recommended passed.

Reactions: chaz_dance

upon

Jan 23, 2020
Not necessarily, the officers can either start criminality first or take the normal route of conducting criminality after eligibility is recommended passed.
I see. Did not know that.
My Criminality is in Progress but Eligibility not started.
AOR Dec 1, 2020 PNP inland. Almost 4 months passed already and Eligibility not even started :/

chaz_dance

Jan 14, 2021
Criminality not started? How is that possible?
Criminality usually starts before Eligibility.
Yes, I think it is unusual but does happen sometimes. In my notes from the officer on eligibility it also states 'criminality - recommended pass' based on the NRT on my police certificate but nothing has been updated in the actual criminality section - hopefully it will be quick when it gets to that stage as biometrics were passed ages ago too

upon

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, I think it is unusual but does happen sometimes. In my notes from the officer on eligibility it also states 'criminality - recommended pass' based on the NRT on my police certificate but nothing has been updated in the actual criminality section - hopefully it will be quick when it gets to that stage as biometrics were passed ages ago too
I gave my Bio before so did not need to do it for PR. Maybe that is why Criminality is in progress from the beginning automatically.

Anchal G

Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Not my case but one of my friends who submitted CEC inland ( Toronto), AOR on Dec 15, 2021, got PPR yesterday.
She checked the timeline the day before, it said 50% processing. The day later, she got a PPR email. Lmao
I have no ideas how the freak IRCC works on an applications. It's so weird how they pick and choose which applications to be processed.
Her NOC is not essential jobs like healthcare workers or nurses., just an event coordinator.
Even inland applicants get PPR? Do all the inland applicants receive it or there is some criteria?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
@legalfalcon
Pls help on that..i am really tensed
Well the statement I submitted showed my reductions, and I submitted a payslip that corresponds with the reduction... I did not submit an LOE to that effect. I still got PPR.

Reactions: Ovi6109

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Manitoba.
Yeah, that is crazy.
Do you know how many months after AOR your eligibility turned into In Progress?
Mine also MPNP, But I got everything passed since early February.
My eligibility is kind of luck because the notes show an assist give a recommend pass on Jan 28th morning at 7 AM and the officer took a look at my application at 9 AM and give me a medical pass, biometrics letter, and eligibility pass. Then I went to give fingerprint on the same day. Next follow week, on Feb 2cd, the officer took a look at my application again and give me a criminality and security pass on Feb 2cd. However, I am still waiting for the final decision made.

Last edited:

upon

Jan 23, 2020
My eligibility is kind of luck because the notes show an assist give a recommend pass on Jan 28th morning at 7 AM and the officer took a look at my application at 9 AM and give me a medical pass, biometrics letter, and eligibility pass. Then I went to give fingerprint on the same day. Next follow week, on Feb 2cd, the officer took a look at my application again and give me a criminality and security pass on Feb 2cd. However, I am still waiting for the final decision made.
Wow! That’s unbelievable! I had my Biometrics given before so I did not need to do it PR. On the day Med got passed I saw my Biometrics information already in my account. That was 2,5 months ago and it seems like nobody even looked at my application since because nothin is started but Criminality :/

upon

Jan 23, 2020
Hang on, your AOR is October 7. Your Med passed + Eligibility(recommended + passed) Jan 28. That is 112 days. I have just 108 days since AOR so hopefully they gonna do something soon.

that’s weird though that your MEP turned passed in 112 days. Mine took just a month.
Well, it is always not predictable with IRCC.