+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Mine was “in process” from the very beginning, and then it changed on AR on jan 10th
does AR mean application received? Mine has been "in process" for a very long time for my husband (PA) and for sponsor (myself) it has said decision made for a very long time as well.

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
It has been 1 month since I got my AOR2 from Singapore. Nothing changed yet.
I talked to CIC agent today and she said she can not access to the file because it is on the hand of local visa office. I also emailed using web form but don't have much expectation on reply as the webform indicates that they are not going to answer any application less than normal 12 months processing time.
Anyone in the same situation after aor2...silent period....?
Singapore is one of the busiest VO. I would say, a month after AOR2, its pretty early to expect anything from them! My VO is Singapore as well. All we can do is pray and wait

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you so much! This means I am approved as sponsor for my husband's application (I am the Canadian lol). I hope we get some movement soon. last update was "medical results have been received" at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec.
You are very welcome Mrs. Sponsor :D and congratulations for the last update in your husband's application. It means the panel physician sent the result to the IRCC and you should wait for their evaluation of the result. Your next update will be "You passed the medical."
Good luck with your application & Please keep us updated

Reactions: Nadster85

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
yep, almost 2 months already
I'm warsaw too and received notification of transfer to Warsaw but no AOR2 (if I ahve the terms right). But first, I'm not certain all visa offices send this notification (tracker is inconsistent), or in all cases, and anyway, I haven't seen any warsaw applcants that have received. (Perhaps warsaw 'batches' them?). No idea really but not clear this means anything either way.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I'm warsaw too and received notification of transfer to Warsaw but no AOR2 (if I ahve the terms right). But first, I'm not certain all visa offices send this notification (tracker is inconsistent), or in all cases, and anyway, I haven't seen any warsaw applcants that have received. (Perhaps warsaw 'batches' them?). No idea really but not clear this means anything either way.
Yesterday, on a Russian forum, one person wrote that last year AOR2 received February 28, and the process began in mid-January. Those. notice was backdated. I think we all receive AOR2 after 20`FEB