armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Sponsor: Medicine Hat, Alberta
Applicant: Tallinn, Estonia
Sent: Oct 13, 2019
Received: Oct 28, 2019
Sponsor Eligibility confirmed: Jan 22, 2020
Additional info( another police b.check from previous residence (Ukraine): Jan 22, 2020
Biometrics: Jan 23, 2020
Medical: Jan 23, 2020
FC1 category: transferred file from Canada to Estonia---Jan 31, 2020.
Please what next? Any ideas? We are so excited it's pretty fast. Thank you.
What is FC1 category?

After this step impossible to say, but now is stage where you may not hear anything for a while. This is the longest stage generally.

Although could also be quick, I didn't think there was a visa office in Tallinn, possible this is prep for some further action in near term.

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
FC1 is what I saw on the letter that indicated that our file has been transferred... thought it's a thing.

The file is transferred to Warsaw, Poland by the way, not Estonia. So my husband will travel from Estonia to Poland.

I hope the waiting doesn't take forever. Thanks for the response.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
FC1 is what I saw on the letter that indicated that our file has been transferred... thought it's a thing.

The file is transferred to Warsaw, Poland by the way, not Estonia. So my husband will travel from Estonia to Poland.

Thanks. So far for those of us transferred to Warsaw, does not seem quick. Don't wish to discourage you, just be realistic.

Reactions: Belarusian and JKay

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

If you want you can write your timeline in tracker. It can help.to you and another people

Reactions: JKay

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
What is FC1 category?

After this step impossible to say, but now is stage where you may not hear anything for a while. This is the longest stage generally.

Although could also be quick, I didn't think there was a visa office in Tallinn, possible this is prep for some further action in near term.
FC1 - Family Class (Spouse)

Reactions: JKay and armoured

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi guys,

I emailed visa office and got reply below. I got my aor2 on December 31st 219. No medical exam yet. Can someone let me know what the sentence really mean ?

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi guys,

I emailed visa office and got reply below. I got my aor2 on December 31st 219. No medical exam yet. Can someone let me know what the sentence really mean ?

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.
I think this is a standard phrase for everyone

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Same here... I got aor2 on December 31 I am just waiting for medical now..it’s so frustrating ‍♀

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Application recieved oct29.1019
medical exam passed today Feb5.2019. my application is at Paris VO. what's next now.just I have to wait for PA and the decision??