+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
3 - 4 months is pretty fast..
my application is moved to NDVO on December 9th...
many people from April - May are still waiting for their PR...I am October applicant...
God knows when my number will come !
still within 12 month!

I am programming my self everything will be done in 12 month, for me so far 3 month passed and still early for me to worry about anything :).

Your turn will come sooner or later. I emailed amman visa office and called CIC and they told me we will send you a messages asking for medical exam when we need it so i am just waiting.

Reactions: cecict

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 27, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: xxxxxxxx
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxxx
  • Application number: xxxxxxx
  • Date Received: November 8, 2019
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:xxxxx
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: December 12, 2019
    • Expiry Date: December 12, 2029
Estimated remaining processing time: 10 Month(s)
Help - Processing time
Application received
17% complete
Estimated completion date *
November 8, 2019

Estimated completion date: November 8, 2020
* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • December 12, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Estimated remaining processing time: 10 Month(s)
Help - Processing time
Application received
17% complete
Estimated completion date *
November 8, 2019

Estimated completion date: November 8, 2020
* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.
I have exactly the same timeline. Any update toy your application? I dont have updates yet. My ecas status on pa side is application received.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
still within 12 month!

I am programming my self everything will be done in 12 month, for me so far 3 month passed and still early for me to worry about anything :).

Your turn will come sooner or later. I emailed amman visa office and called CIC and they told me we will send you a messages asking for medical exam when we need it so i am just waiting.
i am just worried about my kids school admission..school starts September...
so family has to move, find a school, settle, etc...

Reactions: armoured

Shaanggg

Nov 20, 2019
Hello guys! Im sponsoring my spouse from the Philippines and I’ll be posting my timeline here since we recently got his COPR. And Im glad to share how our process worked.

here it goes:

Sent the paper application to SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA: October 22,2019
Application Received: October 24,2019
(1 month and 1 day later)
AOR 1: November 25,2019
SponsorshipApproval: November 26,2019
Request for Biometrics Letter:
November 26,2019
Biometrics Completed:
November 27,2019
Request for Medical Letter:
November 27,2019
Medical done:
December 05,2019
Moved to Visa Office in CPC M:
December 05,2019
Medical Passed:
December 11,2019
Decision Made:
January 05,2020
Pre-Arrival and Passport Request:
January 06,2020
Passport Submitted to our nearest Visa Office:
January 07,2020
Visa Office emailed and texted that Passport is ready for collection (Since my spouse opted for pick-up instead of mailing it): January 10,2020
Passport Received together with the COPR: January 10,2020

It took 2 months and few days for everything ☺ & We’ll be booking his flight soon ✈

I think if you paid the fees ahead and submitted a complete and well arranged application then there won’t be any problem. Everything’s pretty fast
Always trust in the process guys

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hello guys! Im sponsoring my spouse from the Philippines and I’ll be posting my timeline here since we recently got his COPR. And Im glad to share how our process worked.

here it goes:

November 26,2019
Biometrics Completed:
November 27,2019
November 27,2019
Medical done:
December 05,2019
December 05,2019
Medical Passed:
December 11,2019
Decision Made:
January 05,2020
January 06,2020
January 07,2020
Visa Office emailed and texted that Passport is ready for collection (Since my spouse opted for pick-up instead of mailing it): January 10,2020

It took 2 months and few days for everything ☺ & We’ll be booking his flight soon ✈

I think if you paid the fees ahead and submitted a complete and well arranged application then there won’t be any problem. Everything’s pretty fast
Congratulations! wow yours was received after mine, and your AOR was after mine and still you got yours first. Best wishes to your new PR husband :) I don't think this process always makes sense but you are one of the lucky ones!

Reactions: cecict and Shaanggg

justice12345

Nov 30, 2019

here it goes:

November 26,2019
Biometrics Completed:
November 27,2019
November 27,2019
Medical done:
December 05,2019
December 05,2019
Medical Passed:
December 11,2019
Decision Made:
January 05,2020
January 06,2020
January 07,2020

Wow congratulations! That was very fast! I am sponsoring my husband from the Philippine too. We almost have the same timeline upto Medical passed after that, until now there's no update yet.

By the way, how did the update on your ECAS go? I mean, have you seen the "we started processing your application..." statement like some other here in this forum?

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
My husband got his Biometrics request on 24th December. Still didn't get medical request. Is that normal? I see almost everyone got both bio and med requests together.

Shaanggg

Nov 20, 2019

here it goes:

November 26,2019
Biometrics Completed:
November 27,2019
November 27,2019
Medical done:
December 05,2019
December 05,2019
Medical Passed:
December 11,2019
Decision Made:
January 05,2019
January 06,2019
January 07,2019
Visa Office emailed and texted that Passport is ready for collection (Since my spouse opted for pick-up instead of mailing it): January 10,2019
Passport Received together with the COPR: January 10,2019

I think if you paid the fees ahead and submitted a complete and we arranged application then there won’t be any problem. Everything’s pretty fast
Congratulations! wow yours was received after mine, and your AOR was after mine and still you got yours first. Best wishes to your new PR husband :) I don't think this process always makes sense but you are one of the lucky ones!
Thank you! Hopefully you’ll get yours this month! Who knows maybe next week! If you’re the sponsor try checking on the PA’s email for sometime. They sent the PPR and Pre Arrival letter there not on mine and the ECAS has no update yet. It’s still stuck on “Medical Results have been received” even if we got COPR already.

Reactions: Nadster85