+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hey @p86shah,
We also have similar timeline fews days before yours. File also transferred to NDVO on DEC 2. In your ECAS under PA, does it show "Application Received" ? And is the last line "Medical results have received?

Thanks.
Yes

this is what it shows in ECAS

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXXXXShah's application for permanent residence on November 8, 2019.
  2. We sent XXXXXXXX Shah a letter on December 10, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent XXXXXXX Shah medical instructions on December 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

But u can check my time line as well . We finished everything , however when i called CIC yesterday , they said the file is still in CPC not moved to NDVO. So I am little concerned, but lets see what happens.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
so medicals received and passed are separate statuses ? good to know.
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 27, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: xxxxxxxx
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxxx
  • Application number: xxxxxxx
  • Date Received: November 8, 2019
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:xxxxx
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: December 12, 2019
    • Expiry Date: December 12, 2029
Estimated remaining processing time: 10 Month(s)
Help - Processing time
Application received
17% complete
Estimated completion date *
November 8, 2019

Estimated completion date: November 8, 2020
* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • December 12, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Estimated remaining processing time: 10 Month(s)
Help - Processing time
Application received
17% complete
Estimated completion date *
November 8, 2019

Estimated completion date: November 8, 2020
* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
they said the file is still in CPC not moved to NDVO. So I am little concerned, but lets see what happens.
EXACTLY same when I called CIC yesterday. they said it's not yet moved to NDVO. The agent told me that they have very limited info about our app when the file is moved to local VO ( Delhi in my case ). Then the agent asked, when did you receive the mail that your file was moved to NDVO ?
I think the agents genuinely have limited info about our case so it seems unnecessary to call them.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
EXACTLY same when I called CIC yesterday. they said it's not yet moved to NDVO. The agent told me that they have very limited info about our app when the file is moved to local VO ( Delhi in my case ). Then the agent asked, when did you receive the mail that your file was moved to NDVO ?
I think the agents genuinely have limited info about our case so it seems unnecessary to call them.

actually no. I am asking my spouse to sign representative form , as I never did that . He said they can give me limited information as I am cleared. But for my spouse I need to get that form USE of Representative. So I believe once i send that off i will contact them after 5 days to get more information

They will share more information once they receive it.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
actually no. I am asking my spouse to sign representative form , as I never did that . He said they can give me limited information as I am cleared. But for my spouse I need to get that form USE of Representative. So I believe once i send that off i will contact them after 5 days to get more information

They will share more information once they receive it.
@patnikrishna
@p86shah
NDVO has a backlog...
People from Oct are waiting for files to get picked up i.e. waiting to get AOR2....
I am Oct 10th applicant...status in ECAS shows Application Received date since Dec 22nd...
My file moved NDVO 9th Dec...

There is a whatsapp group you can join to get more information about other persons..
Yesterday they started giving PR for April people..
So, it's a long wait for us...

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hey @p86shah,
We also have similar timeline fews days before yours. File also transferred to NDVO on DEC 2. In your ECAS under PA, does it show "Application Received" ? And is the last line "Medical results have received?

Thanks.
What is the latest status in ECAS ? did you got AOR2 ?

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
@patnikrishna
@p86shah
NDVO has a backlog...
People from Oct are waiting for files to get picked up i.e. waiting to get AOR2....
I am Oct 10th applicant...status in ECAS shows Application Received date since Dec 22nd...
My file moved NDVO 9th Dec...

There is a whatsapp group you can join to get more information about other persons..
Yesterday they started giving PR for April people..
So, it's a long wait for us...

U gotta be kidding me. April file are getting PR now from NDVO. Thats heart breaking

whatsapp group information ?

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
What is the latest status in ECAS ? did you got AOR2 ?
Hey,
I have representative so i am not sure if we received email for AOR2. But He said last update is file transferred to NDVO(IRCC web form also confirmed) on Dec 2. Medical/BIO completed Nov27. I am not sure if i should consider it as AOR2?? I don't see a line in ECAS PA that they "stated processing the application" which is concerning. :(

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hey,
I have representative so i am not sure if we received email for AOR2. But He said last update is file transferred to NDVO(IRCC web form also confirmed) on Dec 2. Medical/BIO completed Nov27. I am not sure if i should consider it as AOR2?? I don't see a line in ECAS PA that they "stated processing the application" which is concerning. :(
@cecict
Latest status on ECAS, Medical results have been received. It's been over month already.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
@cecict
Latest status on ECAS, Medical results have been received. It's been over month already.
Due to holidays, there was no movement in NDVO...
they started working this Monday...
As it is sequential for most cases, please check daily on ECAS whether they change the status from Application Received and line 2 added...
I know 1 more person whose File transfer date is December 2nd..his status is also same i.e. Application Received since December 22nd..

What is your application date ?

Reactions: Vick007