+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
I sent it only yesterday lol. I will keep you posted once they answer. How is yours going?
Ahhh.. lol ok cool. I am curious since our application is almost at similar timeframe. No update for mine sadly. I was really hoping to get something today since it's after holiday...i guess have to wait some more.

Reactions: Nadster85

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Ahhh.. lol ok cool. I am curious since our application is almost at similar timeframe. No update for mine sadly. I was really hoping to get something today since it's after holiday...i guess have to wait some more.
I hope we both get some movement soon. I hate waiting. I am going to visit my husband again in March, but I am hoping by some miracle he will get his PR by the time I leave! lol.
Wishing you the best- and Happy New Year!

Reactions: Vick007

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
I hope we both get some movement soon. I hate waiting. I am going to visit my husband again in March, but I am hoping by some miracle he will get his PR by the time I leave! lol.
Wishing you the best- and Happy New Year!
I hope so too. Wish you best and Happy New year as well.
What a coincidence LOL..i am also planning to visit my wife in March but hoping she get visa stamp before.

Reactions: Nadster85

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I hope so too. Wish you best and Happy New year as well.
What a coincidence LOL..i am also planning to visit my wife in March but hoping she get visa stamp before.
Yes I hope we both get good news! lol. These plane tickets are not cheap! :)

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
Hi all,

We've been asked to provide a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union that has to be completed, signed, and notarized. The request letter states that it has to bear original signatures, but then also says in bold, yellow-highlighted text at the end that for fastest service we should email it to a specific email address...

We emailed a copy of the notarised document as per the highlighted instructions to the email address specified on 20 Dec, but GCKey still says that it requires additional documents to continue processing the application, so it hasn't been updated.

Does anyone know if we need to courier the ORIGINAL document?

Any help would be SO appreciated!!

Thanks all!

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
Hi All -

Another update. Went to upload a scanned copy directly to GCKey and there is another line in ADDITION to the Stat Dec that reads,

"Replacement Needed - *Observations (required)"

and a link to upload a document, but no instructions whatsoever. PLEASE HELP - we need to submit by 15 of Jan but we don't know what this is - does anybody know what this is referring to??

Thanks so much in advance for your help!!

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
My file was received at Sydney on Oct 10th....finally, file is transferred to NDVO on 9th December...ask your agent to call CIC and ask them which visa office file is transferred...
Hi I got email from agent my file is transferred to Mississauga. But they have not started processing file.

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
My Status changed to Application received on Dec 2 (meaning files were transfered to VO.) For you you have to ask your representative (if you have one) wether it's local VO or canadian VO. OR if you don't have representative, best is GCKey.
I think ECAS is depressing, slow and never sync with actual process but...for people like me it gives small glitter of hope. LOL
Hi I got email from agent my file is transferred to Mississauga. But they have not started processing file.

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hi Darshan

Decision made on what side in ECAS?

Kindly share your time line .
Hey @p86shah,
We also have similar timeline fews days before yours. File also transferred to NDVO on DEC 2. In your ECAS under PA, does it show "Application Received" ? And is the last line "Medical results have received?

Thanks.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hey @p86shah,
We also have similar timeline fews days before yours. File also transferred to NDVO on DEC 2. In your ECAS under PA, does it show "Application Received" ? And is the last line "Medical results have received?

Thanks.
I also have same timeline as you both.. my ecas shows App received and Medical results received