+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Aug 19 2019
Med/BIO done Nov 27
Transfered to NDVO - Dec 2
Still waiting as expected...
Hope to see some movement of files transferred to NDVO next week onwards....
My file got transferred on Dec 9th and status changed in ECAS to "application received" is i believe some time end of December....

Last edited:
Reactions: Vick007

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I am not sure about the extact timelines.

But below is my timelines which is check through ECAS

1. 20 September my agent mailed the file.
2. I received AOR 1 on Nov 15
3. SA, BIL and MA - on Dec 13.
4. Medical was received on 27 December
5. Status changed from In progress - Application recived on 31 December.

Can i know your timeline too ?
My file was received at Sydney on Oct 10th....finally, file is transferred to NDVO on 9th December...ask your agent to call CIC and ask them which visa office file is transferred...

Reactions: ujash.kadakia

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello. Happy New Year to all. just a question .. has anyone ever received a letter from cic asking for a scanned bio data page of their passport ? Does this mean that the application is approved or does it mean that it needs further processing ? There were no other packagers attaches to this email

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello. Happy New Year to all. just a question .. has anyone ever received a letter from cic asking for a scanned bio data page of their passport ? Does this mean that the application is approved or does it mean that it needs further processing ? There were no other packagers attaches to this email
Wouldnt you have submitted that already as part of the file ? Its one of the checklist item...

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
My file was received at Sydney on Oct 10th....finally, file is transferred to NDVO on 9th December...ask your agent to call CIC and ask them which visa office file is transferred...
Do we or agent gets any notification or email, which says file is transferred ?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Does ECAS show when biometrics is received? Anyone know? Also, does ECAS show the transfer to the local VO? Or do these things only come through GCKey?

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Does ECAS show when biometrics is received? Anyone know? Also, does ECAS show the transfer to the local VO? Or do these things only come through GCKey?
ECAS doesn't say anything about Biometrics. I am not sure about transfer to local VO. I have scene mixed comments from people. I think it doesn't say specifically that it's transferred but something like "it's being processed or Medical results have been received" I would consider this as transferred to VO. best way is you or Representative gets an email that it's transfered.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
ECAS doesn't say anything about Biometrics. I am not sure about transfer to local VO. I have scene mixed comments from people. I think it doesn't say specifically that it's transferred but something like "it's being processed or Medical results have been received" I would consider this as transferred to VO. best way is you or Representative gets an email that it's transfered.
Yes, our medical results showed up but the biometrics are still not in there. I think I will contact the rep. thanks.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received NAME application for permanent residence on October 30, 2019.
  2. We started processing NAME application on December 31, 2019.
  3. We sent NAME a letter on December 3, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
HELLO I just want to know if this is aor2 because I just checked and No3 was No2 and it's now in No3....Number2 is just updated...Does it mean my file has been transferred since the change? Help pls

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Has anyone here recieved approval for Guyana or anywhere in the Carribbean for spousal sponsorship? how is your time line ? Or what do you receive w

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received NAME application for permanent residence on October 30, 2019.
  2. We started processing NAME application on December 31, 2019.
  3. We sent NAME a letter on December 3, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
HELLO I just want to know if this is aor2 because I just checked and No3 was No2 and it's now in No3....Number2 is just updated...Does it mean my file has been transferred since the change? Help pls
Yes this mean that Visa office officer opened your application and started processing it, its AOR2. Good luck

Reactions: tham_son

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hello all,

ECAS on PR side changed from "In Process" to "Application Received", what does this mean ?

My file was transferred to CPC-M a week back, i dint got any AOR2 and there is no extra line added in the ECAS side as well.

Thanks;
Hi I have the same situation. What happened next? Is there any progress and how many day? Many thanks:)