+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Nothing. You? I am so surprised when I hear people get approved so quickly. Some appear to be getting PR in three months.
Nothing. Just called my Representave today and he said last update is file transfered to local VO on Dec 2, in my case it's New Delhi, India.
You are right..so many people after me already got PPR because their files were transfered to Missasauga. Just frustrating.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Nothing. Just called my Representave today and he said last update is file transfered to local VO on Dec 2, in my case it's New Delhi, India.
You are right..so many people after me already got PPR because their files were transfered to Missasauga. Just frustrating.
Absolutely! I hope you get good news soon! So happy to hear yours transferred. I know New Delhi VO is pretty busy but I hope yours gets to the top of the file :)

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, question regarding the marriage certificate, we must submit a original copy of marriage certi., or a photo copy is acceptable? Please advise and thanks in advance
When sending a copy o your marriage certificate, it is advisable to get it notarized.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
You can join whatsapp group for NDVO applicants...people from April are still waiting...

What is your application received date ?

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
***Hello guys, finally I got the PPR yesterday at aron 6PM. I would say that CPCM has donenthe most FASTEST service ever in my case***

SPONSOR: Canadian Citizen with a criminal record for DUI, Peace bond for Aggravate assault.

PA: INDIAN
APPL SENT ONNSEP 23
AOR1 ON NOV 6TH From that point on the process started. Never had any update on gckey since my lawyer never linked (up until last night). Did BIO, MED and got SA and Ecas updated to "Medical received" file transferred to CPC-M on Nov 22th. So all that in November.

***NEVER GAVE TRANSLATED CHAT LOG IN ENGLISH, gave original exported whats app convo in TAMIL (language). NEVER GAVE CALL LOGS***

DECEMBER 6th ecas changed to "appl received" on PA side, DECEMBER 10th line 2 was added on ecas "application in process as of Dec 9th". DECEMBER 10th evening around 6PM received PPR.

***NEVER received AOR2 email (also lawyer checked SPAM). NEVER received Pre-Arrival letter. No interview was requested. NO ADR for translation*** THIS IS THE MOST FASTEST SERVICE EVER IN MY OPINION.

The reason why I mentiinne all of the above is for my fellow sponsors who are waiting for updates with lots of doubts and panic, please HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOUR APPLICATION and dont get discourage by reading various peoples experiences...EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT. I know how it feels when you wake up every morning and first thing to check is your email, ecas, gckey and having to through the rest of the day barring disappointment. STAY STRONG, STAY POSITIVE...YOU...ARE...NEXT!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE OF YOU...

***P.S: There are many senior members in this forum who might know the word "I AM NOT SURE" when you ask them a question and WILL make you feel like you are going to get rejected...Just read them and experience it iur selves!!! THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL FIND OUT!

These were the "red flags" that some base on to say YOU WILL BE REUSED!

-This is my second marriage.
-My wife is 11 years younger than me.
-I have criminal record which MIGHT be a problem.
-We got married on my second visit.
-We only had about 15-20 people at our wedding.
-No pre-wedding pictures, no invition.

I ONLY BELIEVED IN OUR LOVE AND GOD! BEST OF LUCK GUYS!
Hi I have one question for you. For my wife's file ecas status changed from in progress to application received couple of days back. When I check the details still the line 2 in which it says we have started processing your application has not been added. Is this normal ?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi I have one question for you. For my wife's file ecas status changed from in progress to application received couple of days back. When I check the details still the line 2 in which it says we have started processing your application has not been added. Is this normal ?
what is your visa office and timelines ?
i have the same status...this means file is transferred to local visa office but processing has not yet started....
many people are at this stage due to holiday season...
hope they start from next Monday..

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
what is your visa office and timelines ?
i have the same status...this means file is transferred to local visa office but processing has not yet started....
many people are at this stage due to holiday season...
hope they start from next Monday..
I am not sure about the extact timelines.

But below is my timelines which is check through ECAS

1. 20 September my agent mailed the file.
2. I received AOR 1 on Nov 15
3. SA, BIL and MA - on Dec 13.
4. Medical was received on 27 December
5. Status changed from In progress - Application recived on 31 December.

Can i know your timeline too ?

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
You can join whatsapp group for NDVO applicants...people from April are still waiting...

What is your application received date ?
Aug 19 2019
Med/BIO done Nov 27
Transfered to NDVO - Dec 2
Still waiting as expected...

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
I am not sure about the extact timelines.

But below is my timelines which is check through ECAS

1. 20 September my agent mailed the file.
2. I received AOR 1 on Nov 15
3. SA, BIL and MA - on Dec 13.
4. Medical was received on 27 December
5. Status changed from In progress - Application recived on 31 December.

Can i know your timeline too ?
My Status changed to Application received on Dec 2 (meaning files were transfered to VO.) For you you have to ask your representative (if you have one) wether it's local VO or canadian VO. OR if you don't have representative, best is GCKey.
I think ECAS is depressing, slow and never sync with actual process but...for people like me it gives small glitter of hope. LOL

ujash.kadakia

Oct 31, 2019
My Status changed to Application received on Dec 2 (meaning files were transfered to VO.) For you you have to ask your representative (if you have one) wether it's local VO or canadian VO. OR if you don't have representative, best is GCKey.
I think ECAS is depressing, slow and never sync with actual process but...for people like me it gives small glitter of hope. LOL
Yes I am gonna ask my agent. Hope you get good news soon

Reactions: Vick007

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
GCKEY will also never tell you the VO name though

Reactions: cecict