+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shaanggg

Nov 20, 2019
Wow congratulations! That was very fast! I am sponsoring my husband from the Philippine too. We almost have the same timeline upto Medical passed after that, until now there's no update yet.

By the way, how did the update on your ECAS go? I mean, have you seen the "we started processing your application..." statement like some other here in this forum?
Thank you!
The update on ECAS that say “we started processing your application...” was the same time I got decision made on the PA’s side. Before that it was still up to “medical results have been received” (even until now that I got COPR, it still hasn’t updated yet).

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
same here, within 3 months everything is done. Moved file in dec 16 to NDVO
still waiting, NDVO us taking time, but other visa office they are very fast as compare NDVO
Anybody in the same row ? or anyone get good news
Please update

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
I would call CIC and ask them about it? never heard about this document before
I had my sister call for me as I'm not in Canada so they couldn't give her specifics, but they did indicate that it may be a technical error ... here's hoping, because otherwise I have no idea what to upload! We've launched a tech enquiry so hopefully they'll let us know soon!

Thanks for responding - if I ever find out I'll post it here, in case others have the same problem!

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Thank you! Hopefully you’ll get yours this month! Who knows maybe next week! If you’re the sponsor try checking on the PA’s email for sometime. They sent the PPR and Pre Arrival letter there not on mine and the ECAS has no update yet. It’s still stuck on “Medical Results have been received” even if we got COPR already.
Congratulations! So happy for you! I'm also sponsoring my husband from ph. I hope we'll get dm and ppr too. GodBless

ronesync

Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone here is from Philippines, I mean The PA is from PH and the application was transferred to Manila Visa Office? Just wondering if you got already update from them?. Mine was transferres Nov 28 and no update yet.

justice12345

Nov 30, 2019
Thank you!
The update on ECAS that say “we started processing your application...” was the same time I got decision made on the PA’s side. Before that it was still up to “medical results have been received” (even until now that I got COPR, it still hasn’t updated yet).
Thank you. So I guess how our ECAS currently looks is not something to worry about. This is a relief :)

Reactions: Shaanggg

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you! Hopefully you’ll get yours this month! Who knows maybe next week! If you’re the sponsor try checking on the PA’s email for sometime. They sent the PPR and Pre Arrival letter there not on mine and the ECAS has no update yet. It’s still stuck on “Medical Results have been received” even if we got COPR already.
Thanks for the tips! I will! And congratulations again! So happy for you and your spouse :) Wishing you the best!

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
My wife got PPR today :D

Application sent to Sydney, NS - 29/10
Application received - 31/10/2019
AOR 1 - 21/11/2019
SA, Biometric request, medical request - 05/12/2019
Application transferred to CPC Mississauga - 10/12/2019
DM on ECAS, PPR :D - 10/1/2020

Didn't get any pre-arrival letter and couldn't link application online either.

Last edited:

maxshrike

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
San Jose, California
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
File Transfer...
26-11-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
Hi Team October! Trying to understand where I am in the process- received an email today (1/10/20) with a letter attached.

It Says: “The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.”

Basically says to send a photocopy of my Passport and two photos, and fill in one form (Annex A), and a self addressed stamped envelope.

ECAS says “decision made”
GCKey has a new document “invitation to pre-arrival services”

ahhh- am I approved? If so, any idea how long it is from here to receive back the “confirmation of PR” that apparently goes into my US passport?

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I want help please.Why I had no update since Dec5.2019
applicaion received oct29.2019
AOR Nov23.2019
applicant received email on Dec5.2019 about sending imm5532. that we already sent it with the application.and I sent it in dec11.2019.since then no update why!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pranav123

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I want help please.Why I had no update since Dec5.2019
applicaion received oct29.2019
AOR Nov23.2019
applicant received email on Dec5.2019 about sending imm5532. that we already sent it with the application.and I sent it in dec11.2019.since then no update why!!!!!!!
I do not know !! My file transferred to NDVO last dec 16
No updates at all

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi Team October! Trying to understand where I am in the process- received an email today (1/10/20) with a letter attached.

It Says: “The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.”

Basically says to send a photocopy of my Passport and two photos, and fill in one form (Annex A), and a self addressed stamped envelope.

ECAS says “decision made”
GCKey has a new document “invitation to pre-arrival services”

ahhh- am I approved? If so, any idea how long it is from here to receive back the “confirmation of PR” that apparently goes into my US passport?
Is your file had transfer to new delhi ?