15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Reactions: Quebec boy

Quebec boy

May 17, 2020
I was just checking my credit card, and for some reasons, I received $100 CAD from a transaction called CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE today, can anyone tell me what is it about?

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I was just checking my credit card, and for some reasons, I received $100 CAD from a transaction called CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE today, can anyone tell me what is it about?
Just did a quick Google search and this seems to be the answer: This merchant name is for The Canadian Immigration Commission. If you have this then its [sic] likely you have paid for a visa application fee.

Quebec boy

May 17, 2020
Just did a quick Google search and this seems to be the answer: This merchant name is for The Canadian Immigration Commission. If you have this then its [sic] likely you have paid for a visa application fee.
I paid full fee for sponsorship application but this seems to be strange they gave me 100$ back, I have also paid 255$ for OWP.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019

kiyo

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I receive owp on march 2nd. However, my name is wrongly placed on the owp, and service canada can’t gave me SIN number, said I should contact cic to fix the name part. So I did call them, and follow through the suggestion which is to go online for request to amend record of valid temporary documents. I have sent back the wrongly written owp along with the requested document through mail. Until now I have not yet receive anything.

Last week on May 26th I requested for SIN number through online and I finally have one today on June 3rd. And yet it all falls under the wrong name. Will this affect my taxation and other paperwork in canada? Because my name from my passport and owp+sponsorship application will not be the same.

And does anyone knows another way to fix this? Call centre is closed so I can’t ask from them.

The mistake made on my document is:
Say my name is Jane Doe. Jane is given name and Doe is family name. This is the correct name shows on my passport, marriage certificate and other documents from my country.
Now the owp that arrived states my name as (blank) given name and Doe Jane family name. Even my gckey becomes Doe Jane (it was Jane Doe), I had trouble signing in and link the application for so long until I realised it’s because the incorrect name! Even now my sponsorship application name become Doe Jane.
I know and checked all my application and I did put my name in correct order. I don’t know who made this mistake from cic, but this should be corrected soon :(

Mapl3cat

May 28, 2019
Hello all, we submitted everything Oct 29th and receive OWP very late Feb. Have not heard anything else since and on gckey login it shows 61% completed. Is this normal? Still no physical or anything?

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I receive owp on march 2nd. However, my name is wrongly placed on the owp, and service canada can’t gave me SIN number, said I should contact cic to fix the name part. So I did call them, and follow through the suggestion which is to go online for request to amend record of valid temporary documents. I have sent back the wrongly written owp along with the requested document through mail. Until now I have not yet receive anything.

Last week on May 26th I requested for SIN number through online and I finally have one today on June 3rd. And yet it all falls under the wrong name. Will this affect my taxation and other paperwork in canada? Because my name from my passport and owp+sponsorship application will not be the same.

And does anyone knows another way to fix this? Call centre is closed so I can’t ask from them.

The mistake made on my document is:
Say my name is Jane Doe. Jane is given name and Doe is family name. This is the correct name shows on my passport, marriage certificate and other documents from my country.
Now the owp that arrived states my name as (blank) given name and Doe Jane family name. Even my gckey becomes Doe Jane (it was Jane Doe), I had trouble signing in and link the application for so long until I realised it’s because the incorrect name! Even now my sponsorship application name become Doe Jane.
I know and checked all my application and I did put my name in correct order. I don’t know who made this mistake from cic, but this should be corrected soon :(
Call centre is now open

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello all, we submitted everything Oct 29th and receive OWP very late Feb. Have not heard anything else since and on gckey login it shows 61% completed. Is this normal? Still no physical or anything?
They have posted that applications are still being processed but to expect delays due to covid. Places are reopening including their office which should be returning to regular operations soon so processing should hopefully return to normalcy soon

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
This sounds very normal. I am an Oct. 30 applicant, and I still have not received my OWP or request for medical. No communication since March 3rd on my PR application, and my percentage complete status is ticking away, too (this is a automated countdown).

Mapl3cat

May 28, 2019
This sounds very normal. I am an Oct. 30 applicant, and I still have not received my OWP or request for medical. No communication since March 3rd on my PR application, and my percentage complete status is ticking away, too (this is a automated countdown).
Oh I did not know that is an automated countdown, I honestly thought someone was going through everything and updating... LOL guess that's too much work for government.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Oh I did not know that is an automated countdown, I honestly thought someone was going through everything and updating... LOL guess that's too much work for government.
It's an automatic calculation of days elapsed since they received your app, and the time remaining to the 12 month estimate for processing

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I just got a ghost update on my application, no email, no new message, only the current status changes to "Application/Profile updated" but no changes whatsoever in the application info, my guess is that they are reviewing it or going through my documents somehow. Has anyone else seen this today? My PR app was received October 9th, and my Sponsorship app started processing on November 26th.