Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I just checked and it says Application/Update Profile on a previous TRV application. Anyone ever had that? Obviously, there is no update but I just wonder what it means.

Reactions: mosiahfine

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
yes this is the first time it has changed to processing the last update was done in Feb when i got a medical pased update then covid hit and i heard nothing till yesterday seeing the backgroud check has started
That's good news

kashatxx

May 8, 2014
hello everyone i just saw my Wifes Backgroud check moved to " We are processing your backgroud check" yesterday after no activity since Feb 28th 2020
I also checked and mine says the same!
My profile has been silent since they told me I passed the medicals on Feb 27.
Let's hope this is real progress!!

kathie16

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I also had "Application/updated profile" on my application but nothing seemed to have changed. Hopefully this means they're working on October files. I'm also considering requesting GCMS notes but wondering if it's necessary. Have any of you who requested GCMS got important info about their application? Thanks everyone. Hope this wait comes to an end soon!

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hello everyone, I also had "Application/updated profile" on my application but nothing seemed to have changed. Hopefully this means they're working on October files. I'm also considering requesting GCMS notes but wondering if it's necessary. Have any of you who requested GCMS got important info about their application? Thanks everyone. Hope this wait comes to an end soon!
Yes I did. If you had a ghost update, the GCMS notes will explain what it was about. It's probably related to BGC notes they are adding on your file as it is done by third party. For example, we had a ghost update but it was another country asking IRCC for info and it was added to the notes. If you had 1-2 ghost updates and you see no changes for months, then you can ask for the notes. You can always ask them anytime but you won't see much.

kashatxx

May 8, 2014
Yes I did. If you had a ghost update, the GCMS notes will explain what it was about. It's probably related to BGC notes they are adding on your file as it is done by third party. For example, we had a ghost update but it was another country asking IRCC for info and it was added to the notes. If you had 1-2 ghost updates and you see no changes for months, then you can ask for the notes. You can always ask them anytime but you won't see much.
What notes? Where can I see the notes?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
What notes? Where can I see the notes?
All notes on your file including agents notes, date when information are added on your file, when your UCI was created, etc.

Reactions: kashatxx

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I seem to be one of the few October Inland applicants that has not received a request for medical yet, as I know a lot of you here were getting them - and getting your exams in - shortly before the pandemic stopped everything. I was looking at the spreadsheet, and right at my Application Received date (10/30/19), there's very few other Medical Request dates logged.

Can anyone else after line 63 confirm they haven't received their request for medical yet? I'm trying to see if they really did suddenly halt after the 10/30 applicants, or if people are just not filling in their updates. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXBw

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I seem to be one of the few October Inland applicants that has not received a request for medical yet, as I know a lot of you here were getting them - and getting your exams in - shortly before the pandemic stopped everything. I was looking at the spreadsheet, and right at my Application Received date (10/30/19), there's very few other Medical Request dates logged.

Can anyone else after line 63 confirm they haven't received their request for medical yet? I'm trying to see if they really did suddenly halt after the 10/30 applicants, or if people are just not filling in their updates. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXBw
My apo was received on October 9
And I got my medical request on February 15th I think, passed my medicals on Feb 28, I dont remember if I put it in the spreadsheet tho

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

Don't rely too much on the spreadsheet. Since the beginning of this year, especially after March, it hasn't really been updated and many just forgot about it or it's not a priority to update it. Try to check on the forum. I think there are delays for everyone.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I'm october applicant.i paid 1040 dollars when 8 submitted my application.ircc just send me email asking me to pay more 315 dollars that my application will not be processed if I don't me.so for ten months now they sint not start processing my application or what? How much did u guys pay altogether when you submitted your application? I will be happy to get a response pls