+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

theblues

Nov 29, 2019
I'm october applicant.i paid 1040 dollars when 8 submitted my application.ircc just send me email asking me to pay more 315 dollars that my application will not be processed if I don't me.so for ten months now they sint not start processing my application or what? How much did u guys pay altogether when you submitted your application? I will be happy to get a response pls
We paid $1,125.00

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I'm october applicant.i paid 1040 dollars when 8 submitted my application.ircc just send me email asking me to pay more 315 dollars that my application will not be processed if I don't me.so for ten months now they sint not start processing my application or what? How much did u guys pay altogether when you submitted your application? I will be happy to get a response pls

I paid $1040 too, did they say what the $315 was supposed to be for?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
hi stormie.they did not say what the 315 dollars is for.they just wrote that they are not able to process my application because my fee is incomplete.i already did medicals in march.if any fee was missing they would have told me long time ago because when they received my application the only fee that was missing was biometrics.they contacted me and i paid.they did not say anthing about 315 dollar fee.i have to call them on monday to find out

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
hi stormie.they did not say what the 315 dollars is for.they just wrote that they are not able to process my application because my fee is incomplete.i already did medicals in march.if any fee was missing they would have told me long time ago because when they received my application the only fee that was missing was biometrics.they contacted me and i paid.they did not say anthing about 315 dollar fee.i have to call them on monday to find out
You had to pay a biometrics fee? I thought that only applied to December applicants and onwards?

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Alright please let us know what they say. I applied early November (I don’t think they have started working on any November applications) but it’ll be nice to know what to expect. Thanks!

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
immigration sometimes make mistake.tjays whaty.lawyer told me that I'm not supposed to pay f biometric but he told me I should just pay that they will refund it back to me when they realized I'm not suppose to pay.u said they have not started working on nivember applicants.have u done medicals already?

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
immigration sometimes make mistake.tjays whaty.lawyer told me that I'm not supposed to pay f biometric but he told me I should just pay that they will refund it back to me when they realized I'm not suppose to pay.u said they have not started working on nivember applicants.have u done medicals already?
Nope haven’t done medicals yet. From what’s on the forum it seems like they were working on October applicants before Covid. Hopefully, now they’ve come back, they’ll get to November soon. :)
Good luck with your application!

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
i suggest you call IRCC to verify that the email is not fraudulent if it is not just pay it. three is no need to hold up your application for $315

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Did any one here pay right of permanent resident fee when submitting application?
Yes, I believe it is suggested to pay at the time of application, but not mandatory.

My total fees paid for PR were $1125:
  • Sponsorship fee: $75
  • Principal applicant processing fee: $475
  • Right of Permanent Residence fee: $490
  • Biometrics fee: $85

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Nope haven’t done medicals yet. From what’s on the forum it seems like they were working on October applicants before Covid. Hopefully, now they’ve come back, they’ll get to November soon. :)
Good luck with your application!
That sounds about right. I'm a October 2019 Inland applicant, but my application was received at the end of October. Based on conversations here, my application seems to behind everyone else's so I consider myself more of an November applicant, from a progress standpoint.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I called ircc today they told me the 315 dollar is for my dependent child who is 22 years old.i paid 150 for him when I submitted the application +315 will be 475 dollars.i first submitted my application in June before he turned 22 but the application was returned bc my lawyer did not include birth certificates for non accompany dependents.by the time I resubmitted he was more than 22 so I made a submission askng ircc to consider him as dependent bc my applicTion was returned but I don't know if they will consider him.they can ask for this fee and still refuse him.any idea to share that will be great pls

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I received my GCMS notes today, it seems surprisingly fast because I think I only requested them about 2 weeks ago or less. Anyways, it shows my last update was on June 11, same day I saw a ghost update in my profile and it reads:

Created Date: 2020/06/11 11:16:10
Created By: RT23731
Updated Date: 2020/06/11 11:16:12
Updated By: RT23731
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC Mississauga
Text: Pre-Screened Criminality: NRT. Medicals Valid until: 2021/02/27. Passport EXP date: XXXX/XX/XXX. Police Cert: Venezuela - No adverse info PoR/C documentation on file.

Has anyone gotten something similar or knows what this mean? my app was received on October 9.

saitesovsri

Sep 4, 2019
Just received a request for finger print based police clearance. The letter says:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must provide an RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints.

Followed by details on how to do it. Anyone else received this?