Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Thank you for the thread, we sent our package Oct. 11 and it’s expected to arrive Oct. 18. Now the waiting begins.
Most welcome. If you want to be added to whats app group, PM me

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
My spouse and noa is one of the requirements listed.
Im surprised because I thought there is no LICO for spouse sponsorship. For Quebec undertaking, they dont ask NOA.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
The waiting is the worst part and then you start to think if you didn't forget anything or if the documents will be send back because of something else....
You're right! I thought I would send the application as soon as i receive the PCC but then it's been one week and we are still with the application tweeking up few details...

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The waiting is the worst part and then you start to think if you didn't forget anything or if the documents will be send back because of something else....
If the application is sent back for any reason, does it take another 40-50 days to receive AOR, if you resend package immediately with missing information?

Ray1314

Mar 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I applied for the inland canada spousal sponsorship application and my timeline is as follows:

Application sent: August 28,2019
Application received: August 30, 2019
AOR: Waiting

Reactions: Laurahd

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
I am pretty sure this has been ask somewhere but I cant find it. So, I am really sorry to ask again but plz someone clarify this. Thank you in advance.

On IMM 5532, Relationship Evaluation form.
PART C Questions 3 - Are you living together now? YES/NO
So, I will say YES.
Now really dilemma is
If yes, how long have you been cohabiting (living together)? Give the period(s) you have been living together after your conjugal* relationship started.
* Conjugal relationship means a committed and mutually interdependent relationship of some permanence where a couple has combined their affairs to the extent possible (marriage-like).

we have been living together since 2018, so do I enter since 2018 to PRESENT or I should just enter after our marriage date?

PART C Que: 11. Is there more information you wish to share to support your relationship?
Before we got married in 2019. We have been travelling TOGETHER since 2018 almost every 4-5 months for a week to make sure she does not stay beyond 6 months in Canada.
We have traveled many places before marriage, can I add info on where we have traveled together along with boarding passes, hotel stay etc. Also, all her traveled expenses were covered by me so should I also include my credit card statement here?

Thanks for all your help here.

kathie16

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
I am pretty sure this has been ask somewhere but I cant find it. So, I am really sorry to ask again but plz someone clarify this. Thank you in advance.

So, I will say YES.
Now really dilemma is
If yes, how long have you been cohabiting (living together)? Give the period(s) you have been living together after your conjugal* relationship started.
* Conjugal relationship means a committed and mutually interdependent relationship of some permanence where a couple has combined their affairs to the extent possible (marriage-like).

we have been living together since 2018, so do I enter since 2018 to PRESENT or I should just enter after our marriage date?

PART C Que: 11. Is there more information you wish to share to support your relationship?
Before we got married in 2019. We have been travelling TOGETHER since 2018 almost every 4-5 months for a week to make sure she does not stay beyond 6 months in Canada.
We have traveled many places before marriage, can I add info on where we have traveled together along with boarding passes, hotel stay etc. Also, all her traveled expenses were covered by me so should I also include my credit card statement here?

For question 3, I’d put the date since you started living together.
In question 11 we wrote a short timeline of our relationship, we had to attach an extra page for this part as well. You can submit any documents that support this timeline and mention them as a list in the attached page I mentioned.

amanda_sakura

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Whistler BC

So, I will say YES.
Now really dilemma is

I'd write when you first started living together.

For question 11 we wrote a timeline of our relationship because we met travelling and travelled together a year before we had a proper lease to show. We included all flights together, passport stamps, hotels we booked together, our individual bank statements showing we were both taking turns paying for things out of our individual accounts until we could open a joint one which we did once we could... So yes, I'd include your bank statement showing you were paying for your joint expenses and other confirmations showing you were together while you were travelling.

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi @pxlxyp
Just a quick clarification required: Did you sent package to Mississauga Office? Is Canadian PCC part of package?
My wife is on Visitor Visa. I have applied under Spouse in Canada Class + OWP. Mailed the package today to Mississauga office as this is an inland package.
PCC from India is attached. However, she has stayed just a month in Canada, therefore no pcc from here as of now.
Hi there so sorry for the late response! Yes i sent the package to Mississauga. No I did not submit Canadian PCC as I haven't lived here for more than 6 months :)

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
I'd write when you first started living together.

For question 11 we wrote a timeline of our relationship because we met travelling and travelled together a year before we had a proper lease to show. We included all flights together, passport stamps, hotels we booked together, our individual bank statements showing we were both taking turns paying for things out of our individual accounts until we could open a joint one which we did once we could... So yes, I'd include your bank statement showing you were paying for your joint expenses and other confirmations showing you were together while you were travelling.

Thank you so much, I was going to do exactly same way. Did you send any trip pictures that you guys took before marriage?

Last edited:

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, so my husband (the PA) might have a job in LA for 2 days in a few weeks. Our inland application was received last week and still waiting for AoR. Do you think it’s risky for us to leave the country for a couple of days?

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, so my husband (the PA) might have a job in LA for 2 days in a few weeks. Our inland application was received last week and still waiting for AoR. Do you think it’s risky for us to leave the country for a couple of days?
Yeah you'll be fine for a couple of days. I went away to Spain with my girlfriend whilst we were waiting for AOR (for 9 days) and came back with no issues. Just make sure you have your paperwork in order to get back in. The only risk to leaving is that if you're denied entry back into Canada for any reason, then your inland PR application is considered withdrawn.

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah you'll be fine for a couple of days. I went away to Spain with my girlfriend whilst we were waiting for AOR (for 9 days) and came back with no issues. Just make sure you have your paperwork in order to get back in. The only risk to leaving is that if you're denied entry back into Canada for any reason, then your inland PR application is considered withdrawn.
Thank you! That's great to hear.
I understand the risks. Just wanted to know what documents we need? Like eta etc? And do we tell them we're in the process of applying for spousal sponsorship?