Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
IRCC seems have forgotten about us waiting with all stages passed. Nothing to do just to issue COPR but still silence for more than five month after PPR and passports sent to Ottawa.

splummer

Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys I recd AOR last year October as well and have recd PPR in April , I send my passport to Ottawa and waited 2 months for it to be sent back to me empty. They sent a note in June stating the are not issuing visas or PR at the moment due to COVID. It's very frustrating because you dont know when the will contact you. Please add me to your what's app group.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Anyone here still waiting for final decision? Mines still in progress :(
still waiting

that's what their Website says, and i believe it's ridiculous

Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications

• We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
    • You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020
All other Express Entry applications

MiguelIE16

Jan 15, 2021
still waiting

that's what their Website says, and i believe it's ridiculous

Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications

• We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
    • You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020
All other Express Entry applications
Do you have outland dependents?

MiguelIE16

Jan 15, 2021
I do have dependent, however we are both in Canada. She have her own work permit as well, and we never claimed her to be outland. I just refuse to understand it.
My dependent is outside canada. All verifications passed except that our medicals already expired. Have not heard anything from ircc since march 2020. So sad. I hope we get our approvals soon.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
what is in GCMS notes? any issue with eligiblity review?
Nope, mine was completely ok, we even had note with phrase that visa was issued and It had official number. And after that it says that final revision is needed. So I guess it get stuck somewhere there. Or maybe my officer get sick with COVID, and still stays at home. I don't know. I don't even know what to do about it.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Nope, mine was completely ok, we even had note with phrase that visa was issued and It had official number. And after that it says that final revision is needed. So I guess it get stuck somewhere there. Or maybe my officer get sick with COVID, and still stays at home. I don't know. I don't even know what to do about it.
The last update from ircc was about that my additional documents been reviewed. It was on March of 2020.

david1211

Mar 24, 2020
The last update from ircc was about that my additional documents been reviewed. It was on March of 2020.
I am in the same boat as you, my Aor date is also Oct 2019. I am even a single CEC applicant and still waiting. I am planning to file an appeal to the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration since IRCC is not moving forward with our application. This parliamentary committee has oversight of IRCC.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I am in the same boat as you, my Aor date is also Oct 2019. I am even a single CEC applicant and still waiting. I am planning to file an appeal to the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration since IRCC is not moving forward with our application. This parliamentary committee has oversight of IRCC.
Can you explain a bit more about it? I'm breaking my head with what possible options do I have

david1211

Mar 24, 2020
Can you explain a bit more about it? I'm breaking my head with what possible options do I have
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM

Check this link, this is a parliamentary committee who has oversight of IRCC. They will have a meeting on Wednesday next week to talk about COVID-19 impact on the immigration system. We need to let them know that IRCC is ignoring our applications. I think they are a higher authority to which IRCC reports their work.