+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

splummer

Aug 18, 2020
I called IRCC today to find out my status since my AOR is OCt 3rd 2019 and I recd PPR request April 7th and passport returned without visa. I have not been seeing any updates and my cic account still saying awaiting eligibility, etc. Anyway when I called the ITCC representative, she asked me all the relevant questions then put me on hold. When she came back she said my COPR has expired and that they requested an extension 3 days ago. I said to her what? I did not knew that I was even issued a COPR is the first place. She said she looked deeper in my file that's why she was able to give me that information and that things are crazy right now. Just to say a number of people could be in the same boat as me without even the slightest knowledge.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi there. Is there someone inland waiting from AOR OCT or am I the only one? I am not sure how long more should we wait? Is someone in the same situation?

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there. Is there someone waiting from AOR OCT or am I the only one? I am not sure how long more should we wait? Is someone in the same situation?
Hi,
Everyone in this group are oct aors only.waiting eagerly.nov 2019 aor cio as vo,sinp candidate received ppr today .hope it works for all of us also

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi there. Is there someone inland waiting from AOR OCT or am I the only one? I am not sure how long more should we wait? Is someone in the same situation?
Is your processing center is Edmonton? Mine is, and I believe that's why it takes so long, apparently they are struggling with COVID over there a lot

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Is your processing center is Edmonton? Mine is, and I believe that's why it takes so long, apparently they are struggling with COVID over there a lot
Mine was in Edmonton, then it went to Ottawa. This processing time is taking forever. I am not sure if they are working on inland applications. I think they are not doing anything before this year.

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Mine was in Edmonton, then it went to Ottawa. This processing time is taking forever. I am not sure if they are working on inland applications. I think they are not doing anything before this year.
Well, I still waiting for my gcmc notes which I requested second time, it might be that it's already in Ottawa aswell. I still have hope to receive it before new year. Where do you live?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Well, I still waiting for my gcmc notes which I requested second time, it might be that it's already in Ottawa aswell. I still have hope to receive it before new year. Where do you live?
I am in Canada Ontario. We have only one week left before holiday starts. Hope they pick up our applications.

agrawalakshay

Aug 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Hello @legalfalcon
I had submitted my application in Oct 2019 and my passport expiry date was April 2021. Now since my application is still under process and I had already submitted my biometrics in Nov 2019, I received a mail 2 days ago from IRCC saying please submit a valid passport as 6 months validity is required at the time of visa issuance.

Should I renew my passport now and submit them the passport which will have a different passport number than my previous passport? They have also requested medicals again.

Please tell me will this affect my application in any way as now my entire application will be updated because of change in passport number and all the previous procedures like biometrics, medicals were on initial passport?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and members please share your insight on this
I got first update on medical on 9th of nov and status changed from "you passed medical exam" to" you don't need a medical and we will send you a message if it changes" and
Now on 8th of December it changed to "December 8,2020 you passed the medical exam."
AOR OCTOBER 5,2019.
FSW-O INDIA
VO OTTAWA
DOES THIS IMPLY THAT THERE ARE CHANCES OF PPR ISSUANCE IN NEAR FUTURE ? or just a routine update??

This indicates that your medicals may have been extended. Currently many applications where medicals were expiring or about to expire have got extensions. This is a good sign as when IRCC starts issuing PPRs, you won't have to worry about it.

• Love
Reactions: Rajputkaushal

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I had submitted my application in Oct 2019 and my passport expiry date was April 2021. Now since my application is still under process and I had already submitted my biometrics in Nov 2019, I received a mail 2 days ago from IRCC saying please submit a valid passport as 6 months validity is required at the time of visa issuance.

Should I renew my passport now and submit them the passport which will have a different passport number than my previous passport? They have also requested medicals again.

Please tell me will this affect my application in any way as now my entire application will be updated because of change in passport number and all the previous procedures like biometrics, medicals were on initial passport?
Passport is just an identity document and when you renew your passport, your old passport details are still store in it electronically. Renewing a passport has no bearing on your application.

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
This indicates that your medicals may have been extended. Currently many applications where medicals were expiring or about to expire have got extensions. This is a good sign as when IRCC starts issuing PPRs, you won't have to worry about it.
Thank you for the reply @legalfalcon :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

Sri.16oct

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

Hi
I also received re medical request.can u plz tell ur stream,vo,aor..