+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

daiju

Mar 3, 2016
AOR : October 17, 2019.
Class : Canadian experience class
Inland application.
As per a webform application was approved however no updates on my account.
Inquired about this with IRCC customer service and they said application is approved but not sure about the further process or timeline...

Its a waiting game guys....

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
AOR : October 17, 2019.
Class : Canadian experience class
Inland application.
As per a webform application was approved however no updates on my account.
Inquired about this with IRCC customer service and they said application is approved but not sure about the further process or timeline...

Its a waiting game guys....
same thing, looks like if you are already in Canada- you can wait

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, I received a call from CIC. Did you receive some? They asked me my location and date of birth. Will it too long to have an update from them? Thanks

Last edited:

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
@legalfalcon hi. Last month I have informed ircc for country of residence for me and my spouse. Ircc probably by mistake asked me an irrelevant document. I have informed ircc via webform, they confirmed they received my message. However my application status is still action required. I am worried that my application will get rejected because of this mistake. Should I raise another webform for this before one month ends? Should I also include a letter of explanation? Thanks a lot.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hi. Last month I have informed ircc for country of residence for me and my spouse. Ircc probably by mistake asked me an irrelevant document. I have informed ircc via webform, they confirmed they received my message. However my application status is still action required. I am worried that my application will get rejected because of this mistake. Should I raise another webform for this before one month ends? Should I also include a letter of explanation? Thanks a lot.

It is action required because no one has worked on your application. If you were asked for a document, which does not pertain to you and you have responded back, then no need to worry. Just be patient and wait.

You can call IRCC or send a webform.

Reactions: Pofsally

jinto123

Jan 30, 2020
I have received recently my GCMS NOTE for Oct 2019 Aor-Inland application
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Background completed
spouse added to file in March 2020
spouse biometric completed in September 2020
As per the GCMS note of officer. it says “final decision pending as spouse is overseas” from oct 2020
Does anybody has the similar situation.I have called IRCC many times ,they are saying your passed the requirements ,but it’s still waiting for final decision.

Please share your thoughts!!!

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
We received our COPR and passports today. We are living in the US and wanted to check whether we are exempt from travel to Canada.

As per the below site, it appears we are exempt since we have a valid COPR and
  • you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

However, I would not assume and would like to confirm with the experts if we should plan our movement to Canada.

@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
We received our COPR and passports today. We are living in the US and wanted to check whether we are exempt from travel to Canada.

As per the below site, it appears we are exempt since we have a valid COPR and
  • you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

However, I would not assume and would like to confirm with the experts if we should plan our movement to Canada.

@legalfalcon
As a US resident you are exempt from travel restrictions, however, keep the following in mind:

To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also

• be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)
  • show you’re able to quarantine for 14 days

Reactions: ThePatnaGuy

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
As a US resident you are exempt from travel restrictions, however, keep the following in mind:

To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also

• be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)
  • show you’re able to quarantine for 14 days
Thank you for the details @legalfalcon :)

kritig24

Nov 29, 2020
Hi, I have submitted all documents in Oct 2019 and received AOR immediately. But since then I have not received any update.
I ordered GCMS notes where it was mentioned that "Abu Dhabi RFV Letter sent via email - print queue and secondary office changed to Abu Dhabi".

Then I raised the query on the webform, where IRCC responded "please refer to the email that was sent to you on March 3, 2020". But I never received that email. Since then we have raised the webform queries thrice to ask for the same email again with no avail.

Can anyone suggest what should be my next steps to get an update on the application or get it moving.

Thanks.

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hi, I have submitted all documents in Oct 2019 and received AOR immediately. But since then I have not received any update.
I ordered GCMS notes where it was mentioned that "Abu Dhabi RFV Letter sent via email - print queue and secondary office changed to Abu Dhabi".

Then I raised the query on the webform, where IRCC responded "please refer to the email that was sent to you on March 3, 2020". But I never received that email. Since then we have raised the webform queries thrice to ask for the same email again with no avail.

Can anyone suggest what should be my next steps to get an update on the application or get it moving.

Thanks.
maybe try to contact Abu Dhabi IRCC office if you can search up their email?

aloshalaa1992

May 16, 2019
Hey guys,

I have been waiting for my PR card since September 14. The IRCC said they sent it on NOV 5. Did anyone (preferably living in ottawa and inland applicants) got their card?