+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Sure. I'll be the last one out of this thread, I'll be sure to close the door behind me. Like maybe 5 weeks left until we're done our medical?
Better late than never !
You will be fine and patience will ' pay off '..... Then close the door.
Just hope your spouse is ready for Canada... It's going to be a cold winter.
Time for some antifreeze. :D

hoppypuppy

Oct 10, 2018
Better late than never !
You will be fine and patience will ' pay off '..... Then close the door.
Just hope your spouse is ready for Canada... It's going to be a cold winter.
Time for some antifreeze. :D
I figure if the medical gets finished up in mid November, maybe she'll be here by Febuary? Then we can have a big snow storm and I'll push her into a big pile of snow right after she gets off the plane from the Philippines. Have to toughen up if you want to survive in the Canadian winters :D

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
I figure if the medical gets finished up in mid November, maybe she'll be here by Febuary? Then we can have a big snow storm and I'll push her into a big pile of snow right after she gets off the plane from the Philippines. Have to toughen up if you want to survive in the Canadian winters :D
Better be a little careful.......She might get back on the plane:eek:
Maybe the Philippines is a good destination during our winter?
There are many ways to keep warm!

Sana Rabbani

Dec 10, 2018
We just got a letter for in person interview. This is so worrisome. Our one year was going to be over by end of Oct. Now this. Any suggestions on why they would ask for interview so late. We had medical done back in May.

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
We contacted MP ( as my application has not touched since january,No BGC ,NO Eligibilty ) and he learnt from cic that spouse application process is not progressing as they never heard from Sponsor and they want to hear from sponsor.Has anyone ever faced the same problem ? Was it necessary for sponsor to call embassy and remind 'em about our file ? Itsreally making me worried .Dont know how much time they will take further .Afterall they could tell us before ,why they only told MP
Hi, I was just reading your post. did you manage to sort the issue out?

Oct29

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, I was just reading your post. did you manage to sort the issue out?
My husband(sponsor) wrote a letter in which he requested to speed up the process and signed it ,Then MP Sent that letter to IRCC .IRCC replied MP: that the responsible office will try to process the application in timely manner...nothing more.
Anyways dont know the meaning of their "timely manner" and still no movement for our file .Now 3weeks over since MP's letter and Complete silence again

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
We just got a letter for in person interview. This is so worrisome. Our one year was going to be over by end of Oct. Now this. Any suggestions on why they would ask for interview so late. We had medical done back in May.
Interviews are called if they have doubts over genuinity of relationship.

Reactions: meladine

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Reactions: lion.com

Oct29

Sep 18, 2019
Hi
Please suggest me How can i get the copy of my Original spouse sponsorship file .I did not get it photocopied when i submitted .IRCC asking for the copy of all forms , supporting documents and proof of delivery for the original application (i.e. tracking confirmation from courier).I do not have anything .

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hi
Please suggest me How can i get the copy of my Original spouse sponsorship file .I did not get it photocopied when i submitted .IRCC asking for the copy of all forms , supporting documents and proof of delivery for the original application (i.e. tracking confirmation from courier).I do not have anything .
Seems like they lost it....... That might explain the delays.
Unfortunately if you didn't copy the originals, not sure what
else you can do considering what they are asking?
Did you receive AOR ?

Reactions: Oct29

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
My I am Canadian sponsoring my wife from Morocco . Oct 31st it will be 1 year . The medical was completed and passed on May 1st 2019 . We are expecting a baby in middle of Jan . Doctor has told her she can only fly up until dec 10 max . What are my options now .