+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

annachaplyn

Nov 15, 2018
Is there anyone in here still waiting for PPR?
Yes.
Oct 5th applicant
Pre-arrival letter sent to us July 22nd.
Then another letter was sent to us on Aug 23rd, first lines of the letter:
"Did you know that services for newcomers are available to you right now?
You don’t have to wait until you’re in Canada to access our services for newcomers.

There are many things to do when moving to a new country. It can help to have someone to answer your questions before you even arrive. If you are outside Canada, services are available at no cost to you and can offer that support. For example, they can help you...."

Nothing else since then

meladine

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
We just got a letter for in person interview. This is so worrisome. Our one year was going to be over by end of Oct. Now this. Any suggestions on why they would ask for interview so late. We had medical done back in May.
We had an interview in September, it lasted an hour and they looked through his phone. Clear out anything you don’t want them to see. They looked through Facebook, photos, messages, everything. They asked him about me and my family and their spouses, very detailed. He answered his best and now we have been approved within a month!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Umarshahzad

Aug 18, 2019
App received 19 oct 2018
Medical request 4 feb
File transfer lvo 22 feb
Police certificate request 27 august
Pre services letter 12 September
Biometric request 18 sep
Biomatric done 23 sep
How long time to make a final decision

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
Morocan application
Oct 31 2018.... application
Biometric completed
Medical passed and completed
Today My wife got pre arrival email .
Today ECAs changed toDecision made in principal application portion .

Waiting for ppr email ?
How long will it take ?

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
We just got a letter for in person interview. This is so worrisome. Our one year was going to be over by end of Oct. Now this. Any suggestions on why they would ask for interview so late. We had medical done back in May.[/QveUOTE]

Which Visa office?

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
We just got a letter for in person interview. This is so worrisome. Our one year was going to be over by end of Oct. Now this. Any suggestions on why they would ask for interview so late. We had medical done back in May.
I don’t think you have anything to worry about especially when you’re married to someone you love. Everything will be fine. The only crappy part is this extended the process. Overall you should be good.

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi
Please suggest me How can i get the copy of my Original spouse sponsorship file .I did not get it photocopied when i submitted .IRCC asking for the copy of all forms , supporting documents and proof of delivery for the original application (i.e. tracking confirmation from courier).I do not have anything .
Please keep us posted on how everything goes for you. I wish I could help but I am unsure how you would get copies if the people you sent the originals to, is now asking for copies. They would be the ones to provide copies. Anyways let us know.

Oct29

Sep 18, 2019
Please keep us posted on how everything goes for you. I wish I could help but I am unsure how you would get copies if the people you sent the originals to, is now asking for copies. They would be the ones to provide copies. Anyways let us know.
We are filling new application forms now again ,as we dont have any other choice .will update here whenever i hear back anything from cic

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Morocan application
Oct 31 2018.... application
Biometric completed
Medical passed and completed
Today My wife got pre arrival email .
Today ECAs changed toDecision made in principal application portion .

Waiting for ppr email ?
How long will it take ?
Mine took one week. But London visa office. For u it can be different.

kumar_ap

Feb 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
File Transfer...
03-09-2019
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
It's been 4 weeks since pre-arrival letter and DM on ECAS. Waiting for PPR or any update from NDVO.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
when you got ur ppr request did they just schedule to come and get your visa stamped and after how many days of ur ppr where u schedules to get ur visa stamped?
Nope, they gave me 30 days to go and give my passport and then returned it by mail within couple of days with copr and visa in passport.

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
Today will be two business days since my wife received pre arrival email and Ecas has changed to decision made . She has not received PPR passport request yet . Is this normal ? My wife is in Morocco .
I called immigration here in Canada and they said it’s a good news she got prearrival email however he could not say when the embasy will send to the ppr email for her to deposit her passport ? Any guidance will be appreciated ?