+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Today will be two business days since my wife received pre arrival email and Ecas has changed to decision made . She has not received PPR passport request yet . Is this normal ? My wife is in Morocco .
I called immigration here in Canada and they said it’s a good news she got prearrival email however he could not say when the embasy will send to the ppr email for her to deposit her passport ? Any guidance will be appreciated ?
For me it took 2 weeks from DM to PPR. It’s coming!

kumar_ap

Feb 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
File Transfer...
03-09-2019
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Today will be two business days since my wife received pre arrival email and Ecas has changed to decision made . She has not received PPR passport request yet . Is this normal ? My wife is in Morocco .
I called immigration here in Canada and they said it’s a good news she got prearrival email however he could not say when the embasy will send to the ppr email for her to deposit her passport ? Any guidance will be appreciated ?
For me its 4 weeks and no sign of PPR yet after pre-arrival and DM status on ECAS

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
Today is the 4th business days since my wife received pre arrival email and decision made on ecas.
My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in Jan 13 aprox 2020 . She will not be able to fly after 10 of December 2019 .
31/October /2019 became 1 year since my application was sent
Note : I am a Canadian citizen Living in Mississauga Ontario .

q) should I write to the visa office and advice them on this so she can get her ppr soon ?
Q) should my wife contact the vo of this ?
Q) what are my options can some one please guide me ?

justpassingby

Dec 26, 2018
Montreal
Today is the 4th business days since my wife received pre arrival email and decision made on ecas.
My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in Jan 13 aprox 2020 . She will not be able to fly after 10 of December 2019 .
31/October /2019 became 1 year since my application was sent
Note : I am a Canadian citizen Living in Mississauga Ontario .

q) should I write to the visa office and advice them on this so she can get her ppr soon ?
Q) should my wife contact the vo of this ?
Q) what are my options can some one please guide me ?
Hello syed,
My husband is an october 25th applicant, VO Rabat. We did all the needed steps and no decision was made yet. I can see them finishing november and december applications and forgetting about october applicant. We called the VO and they told us they cannot give us information on the phone and that we needed to fill the webform. We filled the webform by choosing VO Rabat and we might get an answer in 28 open days. We directly wrote them an email and their only answer is that the delay was totally normal and that they are working on files in chronological order which is a complete BS. If it is chronological, they should start by october before distributing visas to november and december applicant.
Anyway, back to your question, since it is already one year since your application was sent, you can contact them via email. They are obligated to answer you because of the delay. Good luck for the rest and congrats for the expected baby.

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
Hello syed,
My husband is an october 25th applicant, VO Rabat. We did all the needed steps and no decision was made yet. I can see them finishing november and december applications and forgetting about october applicant. We called the VO and they told us they cannot give us information on the phone and that we needed to fill the webform. We filled the webform by choosing VO Rabat and we might get an answer in 28 open days. We directly wrote them an email and their only answer is that the delay was totally normal and that they are working on files in chronological order which is a complete BS. If it is chronological, they should start by october before distributing visas to november and december applicant.
Anyway, back to your question, since it is already one year since your application was sent, you can contact them via email. They are obligated to answer you because of the delay. Good luck for the rest and congrats for the expected baby.

Thank you for your reply . You see in my case the pre arrival email has been received by my wife and the decision has been made which shows on ecas . Now all my wafe is waiting for an email from the embasy with PPR request .

question for you ? Have u received any pre arrival email and does ur ecas show decision made ?

justpassingby

Dec 26, 2018
Montreal
we received nothing and they said that it is normal. Nothing changed on ecas since they received the medical results. Now we are trying to forget the existence of ecas because it is becoming stressful.
And from what I have seen in forums, it takes 1 to 2 weeks for the PPR after the decision is made.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
we received nothing and they said that it is normal. Nothing changed on ecas since they received the medical results. Now we are trying to forget the existence of ecas because it is becoming stressful.
And from what I have seen in forums, it takes 1 to 2 weeks for the PPR after the decision is made.
I wouldn't get too worked up about the online tool.
It can be slow to update and sometimes not at all which happened in our case.
PPR is generally 1-2 weeks after decision made but remember there are many variables so it could take longer.
They have their own unique way of processing. :confused:

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
I wouldn't get too worked up about the online tool.
It can be slow to update and sometimes not at all which happened in our case.
PPR is generally 1-2 weeks after decision made but remember there are many variables so it could take longer.
They have their own unique way of processing. :confused:
Hello all today my wife got her passport request . She has to go to rabat VFS office to deposit her passport for her TRV and CoPR .

can any one advice how long does it take at the vfs office ?

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hello all today my wife got her passport request . She has to go to rabat VFS office to deposit her passport for her TRV and CoPR .

Congratulations !
No worries at this point, your wife will receive it soon. It will just depend on how busy the visa office is.
Usually within a few weeks......Make sure the address is correct for delivery.

zohra208

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019

Congrats !!
Would you mind sharing your timeline plz
Received pre-arrival one week ago
Waiting for final decision to be made and PPR

annachaplyn

Nov 15, 2018
It's been 4 weeks since pre-arrival letter and DM on ECAS. Waiting for PPR or any update from NDVO.
we are Oct 5th applicant
Pre-arrival letter sent to us July 22nd.
Then another letter was sent to us on Aug 23rd, first lines of the letter:
"Did you know that services for newcomers are available to you right now?
You don’t have to wait until you’re in Canada to access our services for newcomers.

There are many things to do when moving to a new country. It can help to have someone to answer your questions before you even arrive. If you are outside Canada, services are available at no cost to you and can offer that support. For example, they can help you...."

Nothing else since then

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
My application date is November 1st 2018. File was transfered to local New Delhi visa office in April and it took 6 months for the local visa office to pick my file. And all I got after 6 months of silence is just the pre arrival email, was on 16th oct 2019.
There is no update after that.
What I noticed is that there is no way you can predict by when one will receive next update from them. All we can do is just wait

I hope we all should get the golden email in this month.