+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
My wife “landed” about a week ago and GCKey still says “your action required.”

Don’t worry about it not being updated.

ECAS says “complete” and that she entered at Prescott POE and became a Permanent Resident.

I know how stressful the waiting can be, but they always get to you.

If not for the few obstacles we ran into, our application would have probably been done in 4-5 months.

I don’t know why we got processed at Mississauga, but they moved pretty darn fast.

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi guys,

today I received pre-arrival services email and in On-line service, it says Decision Made under Permanent residency. Now what? PPR??
Yay congrats!!! Nice that october is moving again... Is this coming from cpcm or local office? :)

And yes, PPR anytime soon - check both your mail/spam folder.

East-Sun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Iran
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-03-2019
Med's Request
05-03-2019
Med's Done....
16-03-2019
Interview........
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
Hi there. I am still waiting for my spouse's application. IRCC received on Oct 15, 2018. Here is my timeline:
Send application on Oct 15, 2018
mississauga office send the first email on Jan 17 to confirm sponsor approval and my application was on the way to Singapore Office
Link to my account on Feb 2
Singapore received mine on Feb 7 ( but they send again through my CIC account on Feb 13)
biometric fee requested on 12 Feb. Pay 85 through web page
Biometric letter request on Feb 14
Biometric completed on Feb 18
Background check : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Since then, I am still waiting for medical. I see some of the application in this group have medical passed in the early stage but mime is different. I think they are playing with my spouse's police check and send medical after this, but I am not 100% sure. Is anyone share the same timeline with me?
Hi, nothing to worry about. I am in the same position as you except that I am waiting for Biometrics instruction letter. It all depending on the local visa office and their workload. For my case I received Medical letter right after Sponsor approval. However it’s been a month that the application was transferred to visa office Ankara and still waiting for the Biometrics letter. Do not be worried and wait for them to communicate with you.

beebee1432

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, nothing to worry about. I am in the same position as you except that I am waiting for Biometrics instruction letter. It all depending on the local visa office and their workload. For my case I received Medical letter right after Sponsor approval. However it’s been a month that the application was transferred to visa office Ankara and still waiting for the Biometrics letter. Do not be worried and wait for them to communicate with you.
Hi friend
I have a same experience like you, i did my medical one and hald month ago and our application has transferd to local visa office that time and we are waiting for biometric!!

Reactions: East-Sun

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Ok. I think that they are busy for the election campaign this year! WE are not lucky at this time my friend ! I am thinking about asking help from my MP but he can't do something significantly as my application still stays within 12 months. I am hurry cause I can't handle my business alone ( so I need her to come ) . But thank you for your replies!

Reactions: East-Sun

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi friend
I have a same experience like you, i did my medical one and hald month ago and our application has transferd to local visa office that time and we are waiting for biometric!!
Same here its been over 2.5 months...its drivibg me crazy now. One of my friends applied the same time in October and she is landing on 16th

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
It seems that most people here have already received their VISAS. We just got the medical exam requests for my husband and stepson - 6 months from the time we submitted - and there was absolutely NOTHING on the ECAS or GCKey up until today.