+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

kupaloidzmarkie

Jan 18, 2019
Today , my husband received a notification "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" from the CIC portal . Do you know what it means ? Is my husband application approved ? and what do i do now
Are Pre-Arrival Services Mandatory?? do i have to register or not??

Last edited:

Majryk

Feb 28, 2019
Got PPR last March 22! :)
Hi, if you won't mind sharing us your timeline. Did you received pre arrival email? Also had additional docs submitted and gckey still says docs have been uploaded. BGC is in process too. Hoping here to receive good updates soon.
Congrats to your ppr.

Reactions: pinkribbons01

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Today , my husband received a notification "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" from the CIC portal . Do you know what it means ? Is my husband application approved ? and what do i do now
Not necessarily approved - cause you still need to wait for the “decision made” status which eventually indicate the final status. Is this coming from cpc-m or local office?

No, pre-arrival is not mandatory but you might want to avail as this might help in prep for migration. :) Anyway, there are online courses/ options you can take.

Reactions: JoshC

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Pre-arrival services generally mean your eligibility checks have been met. @chikki282 from the November thread was transferred to CPC-M and got this email towards the beginning of March, then received DM on the 21st.

However, you'd still need to wait for background checks to complete before DM. Was your application transferred to CPC-M?

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hi,
I am october 3rd 2018 applicant ,
Application received - october 3rd 2018,
AOR - Dec 2nd week
Medical - Dec 3rd week (completed on same week)
RPRF - Jan 14th,
After that nothing,

Could some one tell when can i expect PPR, as i see some applicants who applied after me , say november applicants
received PPR last week or before.
In my cic it tells (SA-Decision made) and PR Application - In process, when can i expect ,
Principal applicant - India, I am Canadian PR

Any guidance will be helpful

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
AOR - Dec 2nd week
RPRF - Jan 14th,
After that nothing,

Could some one tell when can i expect PPR, as i see some applicants who applied after me , say november applicants
In my cic it tells (SA-Decision made) and PR Application - In process, when can i expect ,

You may want to request for gcms notes, might help in getting the progress of your application.. Request can be done via online - all you need is to sign and scan the accomplished form from PA.

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
You may want to request for gcms notes, might help in getting the progress of your application.. Request can be done via online - all you need is to sign and scan the accomplished form from PA.
But again, we’re still within their usual timeline so a little more patience is the best thing we can hold into :)

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi,
AOR - Dec 2nd week
RPRF - Jan 14th,
After that nothing,

Is your file in Mississauga or Delhi?

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
I have applied through representative, i can see the status in CIC - it shows in process ( for PR application status) and
sponsorship - decision made

I dont know how to check where is the file is in.. if you can tell it would be great.

Is your file in Mississauga or Delhi?

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I have applied through representative, i can see the status in CIC - it shows in process ( for PR application status) and
sponsorship - decision made

I dont know how to check where is the file is in.. if you can tell it would be great.
ok then your representative received the email that your file has been transferred. It's always an email which I guess she/he received. Ask them.

The email for additional docs request, at the bottom of the letter it usually says from which visa office. you can check that and figure out.

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
The BGC process,How long does it take in general?
Hard to say. We got an additional documents request in mid January, then no updates until March 5th where we got a procedural fairness letter and “background check being processed”

DM on ECAS, can’t remember the date offhand, then Approval on GCKey March 28.

kupaloidzmarkie

Jan 18, 2019
@pinkribbons01 what did you do when u get ur invitation for pre arrival services/pre arrival letter.. its ok not to take that .. just waiting for ppr ..

here my timeline:

-We received your application to sponsor (name of the principal sponsored) on October 18, 2018.

-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2018.

-We started processing your application on December 13, 2018.

-December 21,2018 date submitted on GKEy account

-Jan 22 ,2019-in progress BGC/ reviewing eligibility of Sponsor on GKEY

-Jan 23 ,2019-decision made on ecas for Sponsorship Application

-Permanent Resident Application on ECAS -In process ( Principal Applicant)

Jan 25,2019 Sponsor approval

Feb 4,2019 on GKey Medical Request

Feb 8,2019 medical exam

Feb 7,2019 File will be processed in CPC Mississauga email

Feb 9,2019 -you passed the medical exam on GKEY

Feb 28,2019 - This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.

March 5,2019- - Started processing sponsorship application in Manila (according to eCAS)

March 6,2019-we are proccesing your background check on gkey

April 1,2019 -Received a invitation on Pre-Arrival Services

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
@pinkribbons01 what did you do when u get ur invitation for pre arrival services/pre arrival letter.. its ok not to take that .. just waiting for ppr ..

here my timeline:

-We received your application to sponsor (name of the principal sponsored) on October 18, 2018.

-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2018.

-We started processing your application on December 13, 2018.

-December 21,2018 date submitted on GKEy account

-Jan 22 ,2019-in progress BGC/ reviewing eligibility of Sponsor on GKEY

-Jan 23 ,2019-decision made on ecas for Sponsorship Application

-Permanent Resident Application on ECAS -In process ( Principal Applicant)

Jan 25,2019 Sponsor approval

Feb 4,2019 on GKey Medical Request

Feb 8,2019 medical exam

Feb 7,2019 File will be processed in CPC Mississauga email

Feb 9,2019 -you passed the medical exam on GKEY

Feb 28,2019 - This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.

March 5,2019- - Started processing sponsorship application in Manila (according to eCAS)

March 6,2019-we are proccesing your background check on gkey

April 1,2019 -Received a invitation on Pre-Arrival Services
Hi,

Haven’t done anything for the pre-arrival since it’s not mandatory - although you can avail their online seminar/courses. Still waiting for ppr since the last update 27-Feb.

BGC in manila office usually takes few months - you may want to join the facebook group (2017-2019 canada spousal sponsorship) to know more about the progress of our peers with the same VO. :) but so far, most of oct applicants transferred to mvo are still waiting up to date..